·
Banned
1,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
he's back:clap2:

·
Registered
73,673 Posts
Down goes that weed smoking tool Chucho.

David was far from his best all week yet it was enough to beat Acasuso who was near his best. He's just not good enough to win titles.

David :yeah:

·
Registered
5,086 Posts
Expected.

David :yeah:

·
Registered
3,158 Posts
Sounds like a tough match, almost 3 hours!

Congrats David, and Jose on a good week. Jose needed one. David is back in the winner's circle :D.

·
Registered
27,276 Posts
Congrats Nalby!! He's already won three titles in the last six months:lol:

Reactions: Fensler

·
Registered
20,212 Posts
It's good that the best Argentinian player has finally won the most important tournament in Argentina :yeah: Fat Dave was unlucky there (lost three times in the final tie-break in BA). Things turn around this week and he has won two tight matches against Starace and Acasuso :)

·
Registered
6,652 Posts
A real torture to folow the SB. I also listened the TYC Sports radio. At start crowd was cheering for Dave but after a while they started cheering havier for Chucho ? Can anyone confirm this ?

·
Registered
6,335 Posts
Chucho shit himself when he had two breakpoints in the last set to go 3-1 up, well done. Fuck you Nalbandian.

·
Registered
4,081 Posts
It goes without saying that for any Argentinean player, winning this title is a major career goal, so this will surely be one of the proudest moments of David's career.
It's nice that David now has a positive differential in ATP finals, winning 8 out of 15.

·
Registered
4,081 Posts
Too bad for Chucho. I like him although I couldn't root for him against David. From his point of view this much be a shame, as this is the 2nd time that he has finished as the runner-up at BA. Still it was nice to see him having a good run this week.

·
Registered
4,394 Posts
David's win-loss record in the last 14 official matches is 13-1 and in the last 21 is 19-2 :) And if we count off-season tournaments (Copa Argentina and Punta 2007) his record is 18-1 in the last 19 matches.It shows David is now much more consistent than years before :)

1 - 20 of 60 Posts