Mens Tennis Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 60 of 318 Posts

·
Registered
3,367 Posts
:woohoo: What a brilliant result. That was a flawless display of tennis from Nalbandian. I hope this is a turning point for him (as in getting out of the slump). Definitely Nadal was nowhere near his best though. It makes me wonder what a match between the two would be like if both played well - it would probably be very entertaining.

·
29,781 Posts
How the fuck this guy has no grand slam titles is one of the most unusual happenings in world sport.

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
I watched it, what a crappy performance by Rafa. David was very good, but the greatest factor was the huge number of UEs from Nadal.

·
Banned
1,472 Posts
I hope for Rafa's sake he wasn't tired. If he was, that's sad.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
691 Posts
Wow. I can't actually believe it. What happened? Did Nadal just burn himself out last night dispatching Murray? I'm a bit upset to be honest!!!

But well done David! Not even more terrified about team GB's Davis Cup prospects...

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Never in doubt.

Dave brings his A game for the first time this year.

·
Registered
524 Posts
Nalbandian showed why he SHOULD have won a slam or even a Masters by now.

The good news is that when he plays like this there is nothing anyone can do. Not Nadal, not Djokovic, not Fed, not even the King

·
Registered
1,451 Posts
Re: Nalby beats Nadal 6-1 6-2

Nalbandian really should get his act together, becuase really, though I don't like his game, there's little doubt he is the second best player in the world potential-wise.

·
Registered
6,335 Posts
HAHAHA Bitch just got fuckin roasted, nalby youz da fuckin man, high five mofo Hahaha...

·
Banned
31,496 Posts
Nalbandian is now my favourite player in the atp.

He has just won me a fortune. I would have him in my avatar if I knew how to use a computer.

:worship: :worship: :worship:

·
Registered
7,424 Posts

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
And fuck that American commentator with Goodall: "And a big assist to Andy Murray yesterday"

DN 8 sets before this match, RN 4 sets. Fuck off.

·
Registered
919 Posts
Rafa was hopeless. Frankly he couldn't do much better, David was in the zone and.. damnit! WONDERFUL David. I missed you :bowdown:

·
Comparisons are Odious
10,541 Posts
Firstly, once again Madrid proves to not be a very friendly crowd. It wouldn't have hurt them to clap for Nalbandian a bit more after he won:eek:

Nalbandian came out with a game plan which he executed very well coupled with Nadal making ridiculous errors, being outmaneuvered, and a forehand that was attacked and let him down at times.

I hope I won't be reading any injury excuses from the rafatards.

When considering the point's race, thank you Nalbandian and congrats:D

Reactions: Sunset of Age
41 - 60 of 318 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.