Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
4,941 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This is nearly what every person on this forum have in mind. Federer is garbage compared to Nalbandian. Nalbandian with his Godly new serve and dominating baseline strokes will basically become the best player by far in history in upcoming 2008. Period. Surely you guys agree? RIGHT??:confused:

·
Registered
5,166 Posts
another bandwagon jumper :lol:

Nalbandian and consistency cannot be in the same sentence, also while WRC, meals and chicks exist in this planet, Nalby never will be nº 1. :wavey:

·
Forum Umpire:, Gaston Gaudio,
124,507 Posts
Just waiting for the next bandwagon before Nalbandian goes back to being a fat and lazy player.

·
Registered
3,166 Posts
Has anyone seen Nalbandian recently? Can we be sure he hasn't taken up the Marlon Brando diet? I mean the man needs something to do with his time.

·
Forum Umpire:, Gaston Gaudio,
124,507 Posts
He is fishing and playing golf at the moment.

·
Registered
301 Posts
It depends on his nutrition, not his tenis level.

Australian Open has highs levels of temperture and that will be a incredible test for Nalby.

·
Registered
39 Posts
This thread reminds me of the re-election of Bush. Disappointed Americans flooded to Canadian embassy's website to find out how to immigrate to Canada.

Nalbandian beating Fedrer sounds more realistic than immigrating to Canada, though. ;)

·
POWER...UNLIMITED...POWER
5,067 Posts
People are truly mad that fed won today.:lol:
People who love the sport of tennis are mad.

We are tired of your God destroying our favorite sport. Non tennis fans like Fedtards dont care.

·
Registered
61 Posts
People who love the sport of tennis are mad.

We are tired of your God destroying our favorite sport. Non tennis fans like Fedtards dont care.
How reality can be distorted if you're a fan of the neverending number two, it's amazing. You guys should listen a bit more to what your favorite player, Nadal, has to say about how amazing Federer plays on a good day.

Fredi

·
POWER...UNLIMITED...POWER
5,067 Posts
How reality can be distorted if you're a fan of the neverending number two, it's amazing. You guys should listen a bit more to what your favorite player, Nadal, has to say about how amazing Federer plays on a good day.

Fredi
I dont care what Nadal says. He is just the main tool in destroying Federer and saving tennis. He will have to sacrifice his career to do so, but to save tennis that is a small price to pay.

·
Registered
61 Posts
I dont care what anyone loving and playing tennis says. He was just the main tool for fanboys in their mission against Federer and saving what they think how tennis should be played. In our weird dreams he will have to sacrifice his career to do so, but to save a few fanboys that is a small price to pay.
You made some typos, I've fixed them for you.

Fredi

·
Banned
95,412 Posts
Difference between a fresh end of season Dave indoors than playing best of 5 in slower warmer outdoor slams... guy will not even reach a final of a slam next year.

·
Banned
12,385 Posts
You made some typos, I've fixed them for you.

Fredi
Good job! At least RFK admits he's not a real Rafa fan, he just supports him for beating Federer. :mad:

·
Registered
6,652 Posts
People are truly mad that fed won today.:lol:
I am personally mad not because that Federer won , but cause match ended after 3 games from the start of the 1st set. I just can't believe how can a player in a such a great form lately, playing his best tennis (Ferrer), allows to be intimidate with such an ease. I like to watch competitive matches, not a quickie banging at least in a fucking finals.

·
Registered
6,652 Posts

Fredi
Nadal is just a nice kid who never says anything bad about anyone. Even after incident with Soderling at Wimby, all he said about him was: He is not the nicest person in the players lounge , no? That says a lot about him.

·
Registered
5,304 Posts
is anyone else worried about Nalbys sudden amazing form and also the fact hes argentinian..

.....if you know what I mean :scared:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts