Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm a big fun of Nadal, but imo his game has one fundamental flaw which was the reason for some key losses (and the reason why some wins were more difficult than they should have been: that's his short returns – placing the ball in the middle of the court inviting the opponent to hit a winner.

Is this an oversee by Nadal? Is it a basic problem from lefties that cannot improve? Does his coach see it? It's been going on for years and it has been puzzling me for years...

·
Banned
12,385 Posts
Nadal is simply struggling right now.

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
But why is he struggling. I actually think he doesn't struggle. That Tsonga was just amazing and nothing you could do against Roddick in Dubai. Even Djokovic was not even close to win. :)

·
Banned
12,385 Posts
No titles for Nadal since July 2007, I'd say he's struggling.

·
Banned
70,903 Posts
Nadal will lose all his clay points too because he sucks

i would not go that far. i think he will fight tooth and nail and be willing to die before he gives up any turf in Rome and in Paris (Roland Garros).

injuries and complacency are finally costing him.

·
Your visions will happen
49,223 Posts
people always say the same shit every year

Nadal sucks, he hasnt won a title since last summer. but he always picks it up in IW and Miami then romps the clay season, does well on grass then sucks on hard again.

If the clay season started in january, we would be talking about Nadal's golden slam possibilty :rolleyes:

·
Banned
70,903 Posts

Nadal sucks, he hasnt won a title since last summer. but he always picks it up in IW and Miami then romps the clay season, does well on grass then sucks on hard again.

If the clay season started in january, we would be talking about Nadal's golden slam possibilty :rolleyes:

you just said that he sucks. are you changing your mind now or are you just confused as usual.

·
Registered
13,139 Posts

Listen I will NOT have you posting such logical, obvious information in the GM! That's just not the place for this sorta thing.

Right, now where was I...oh yea, Nadal sucks! Choker! Mug!

·
Your visions will happen
49,223 Posts
you just said that he sucks. are you changing your mind now or are you just confused as usual.
Missed the sarcasm did you?

Shut the fuck up. You are the stupidest poster on these boards.

Go get banned again RFK.

Oh WAIT! RFK joined t4u! The fact that you constantly remind us of that obviously means that you cant possibly be him :retard:

·
Banned
70,903 Posts
Missed the sarcasm did you?

Shut the fuck up. You are the stupidest poster on these boards.

Go get banned again RFK.

Oh WAIT! RFK joined t4u! The fact that you constantly remind us of that obviously means that you cant possibly be him :retard:
you are way too stupid to know what sarcasm means. admit that you are a lost and sick puppy. and by far the dumbest bastard here.

you must see rfk everywhere you look moron. mods ban this buffoon at once. he is going around accusing everyone of being rfk.

·
Your visions will happen
49,223 Posts
you are way too stupid to know what sarcasm means. admit that you are a lost and sick puppy. and by far the dumbest bastard here.

you must see rfk everywhere you look moron. mods ban this buffoon at once. he is going around accusing everyone of being rfk.
Clearest evidence there is.

My job here is done.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts