Mens Tennis Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
7,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Nadal is 36-35 against the top 10 on outdoor hard court and less surprisingly 15-15 indoors. I'd say this record is a bit disappointing, it's strange to think Nadal loses 49,3% of the time against a top 10 player on outdoor hard court (which is supposed to be his 2nd best surface).

·
Registered
3,982 Posts
Nadal is 36-35 against the top 10 on outdoor hard court and less surprisingly 15-15 indoors. I'd say this record is a bit disappointing, it's strange to think Nadal loses 49,3% of the time against a top 10 player on outdoor hard court (which is supposed to be his 2nd best surface).

I don't know what stats you are looking at but on HARDCOURT Nadal is against:

Djokovic 7-14 (2-2 in slams)
Federer 9-6 (3-0 in slams)
Murray 4-4 (2-2 in slams)
Wawrinka 7-1 (1-1 in slams)
Nishikori 3-0 (1-0 in slams)
Berdych 11-4 (1-1 in slams)
Ferrer 4-4 (0-2 in slams)
Cilic 1-1 (1-0 in slams)
Raonic 4-1 (0-0 in slams)

TOTAL: 50-35 (11-8 in slams)

I hate fedtards :( Pathetic losers and liars. You said 36-35 + 15-15, which would make 51-50 which is totally false. You can't even count. Anything to make threads that bash Nadal.

·
Registered
7,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

Djokovic 7-14 (2-2 in slams)
Federer 9-6 (3-0 in slams)
Murray 4-4 (2-2 in slams)
Wawrinka 7-1 (1-1 in slams)
Nishikori 3-0 (1-0 in slams)
Berdych 11-4 (1-1 in slams)
Ferrer 4-4 (0-2 in slams)
Cilic 1-1 (1-0 in slams)
Raonic 4-1 (0-0 in slams)

TOTAL: 50-35 (11-8 in slams)

I hate fedtards :( Pathetic losers and liars.
You're such a big clown. :lol:
Nadal is 36-35 (10-11 in Slams) when he faced a top 10 player on outdoor hard court. I'm not talking about his wins and losses to the current top 10, that would make no sense (how is beating Raonic in 2010 relevant for example ?).

·
Banned
6,801 Posts
:confused: :confused: :confused:

What are you talking about? So stupid fedtards :superlol: :superlol::superlol:

·
Registered
7,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

I'm talking about Nadal's record against top 10 players on HC. The stupid one is definitely the guy who fails to understand this thread.

·
Bring it Home
20,672 Posts
He's not top 10 on hardcourts, he just had some great peaks.

·
Registered
3,982 Posts
I'm talking about Nadal's record against top 10 players on HC. The stupid one is definitely the guy who fails to understand this thread.
You clearly said he's x-x against THE Top 10 on hardcourt. Next time, pay attention to what you write.

·
Registered
7,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
You clearly said he's x-x against THE Top 10 on hardcourt. Next time, pay attention to what you write.
Okay, next time I'll write 'he's x-x against players that were ranked in the top 10 according to the ATP as of last Monday', in order to be sure you understand. :yeah:

·
Registered
3,982 Posts
The bottom line, he won 1 Australian Open beating Federer in the final, and 2 US Opens beating Djokovic in the finals. He also won 8 Masters 1000 on hardcourt. He also won the Olympics on Hardcourt. He has nothing to prove on hardcourt, everything else is bonus.

He has 3 slams on hardcourt, which is the total of Murray, Roddick and Hewitt combined. Get lost. Enough about the anti-Nadal thread. Everytime I start a thread with negative stats about Federer, they get deleted. These forums are so pro-Federer and anti-Nadal, it's disgusting.

·
Federer Fan & Dull Hater
11,399 Posts

I hate fedtards :( Pathetic losers and liars. You said 36-35 + 15-15, which would make 51-50 which is totally false. You can't even count. Anything to make threads that bash Nadal.

OP is saying that Dull has won approximately 50% of the matches on outdoor HC when he faced a player who was top 10 AT THE TIME.

Is it that hard to understand such a basic statement?!

·
Banned
6,801 Posts
OP is saying that Dull has won approximately 50% of the matches on outdoor HC when he faced a player who was top 10 AT THE TIME.

Is it that hard to understand such a basic statement?!
Who cares? 9-6 against Federer is impressive :wavey:

·
Registered
4,423 Posts
Most interesting statistic here is that he has almost identical numbers on outdoor HC and indoor HC - interesting indeed - indoor HC is his worst surface - but he had some WTF´s when he was playing well and having positive ratio and some when he was bad and had negative - like 2009 when he lost all his RR matches there so it somehow balances out + Paris Bercy matches and than i don ´t now where else he played indoor HC top 10 guys

1 - 20 of 64 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.