1 - 20 of 283 Posts

·
Registered
21,275 Posts
:haha:

·
Registered
2,934 Posts
Dull will shock the world with US Open 2010 serve in the final.

·
Registered
5,667 Posts
That'll explain it if, I mean when, he loses.

·
Banned
1,009 Posts
Nadal coming up with excuse already to take a glory off his opponent who beats him in later round, usually i don't mind, but its ridiculous how much he talks about his physical problems.

·
Registered
21,396 Posts
:haha:

·
Registered
3,940 Posts
If anybody watched that match today you could tell he can't serve properly. Rolling it in. Very sad but guess there will be a clear path for Novak just like there was for Roger 5 years ago.

·
Banned
2,838 Posts
He will recover in time. Not the first time he is injured before the final.

·
Banned
1,009 Posts
If anybody watched that match today you could tell he can't serve properly. Rolling it in. Very sad but guess there will be a clear path for Novak just like there was for Roger 5 years ago.

It was a clear path for Nole anyways, 4 wins in row against Nadal guarantees further domination over him, just like in 2011.

·
Registered
5,307 Posts
too bad. i thought he was 100%.

·
Registered
24,311 Posts
Get used to it people. Rafa has never lost a match without a health excuse. When was the last time Rafa lost and did not make an excuse or take a few months off? The media will buy it, and his dangerous cult will promote these absurdities. Watch Rafa's back get healed miraculously if Nole does not reach the final.

1 - 20 of 283 Posts