Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
14,081 Posts
Let's wait til the USO are over. Don't wanna think about him winning this yet even though I'm very optimistic.

·
justice for all
13,115 Posts
Where will this year rate if he captures us open? Good amount of titles for how much time missed. Would be maybe his most efficient year.
Let's wait til the USO are over. Don't wanna think about him winning this yet even though I'm very optimistic.
2008>2013>2010>2018>2017
I love how you count your chickens, babies. Please, keep doing it. It worked very well at Wimbledon... >:)

·
Registered
14,081 Posts

·
Registered
14,081 Posts
"Lets wait til the USO are over"
guitarra: "I love how you count your chickens" (not even finishing the phrase lol)

the absolute state of Federer fans

·
Premium Member
7,104 Posts
why 2008 first?
I just find it more impressive than 2010, even though he has a slam less. Has more titles, had his most memorable slam victory, had titles on all surfaces. Had the highest number of match wins. Has his most dominating slam performance. Had the Olympics. It was his first season with a non-RG slam win, was huge at the moment.
Obviously 2013 and 2010 are good shouts and I can understand others picking those above 2008, but for me, 2008 is the best season in his career. And was the most satisfying for me.

·
justice for all
13,115 Posts
"Lets wait til the USO are over"
guitarra: "I love how you count your chickens" (not even finishing the phrase lol)

the absolute state of Federer fans
You think dull will win. But you refuse to say it openly.

·
Registered
14,081 Posts
You think dull will win. But you refuse to say it openly.
I think Nadal will win the US Open, correct. That IS saying it openly.

Just how every other person thinks someone could win a tournament.

Your logic has gone booty cheeks bra.

·
justice for all
13,115 Posts
I think Nadal will win the US Open, correct. That IS saying it openly.

Just how every other person thinks someone could win a tournament.

Your logic has gone booty cheeks bra.
So if you say openly Nadal will win USO then you ARE counting your chickens before they hatch - because he's not won it yet. This is elementary logic, man.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts