Mens Tennis Forums banner

how many more grand slam titles would have Nadal won without injury's?

Votes: 4 23.5%

Votes: 7 41.2%

Votes: 6 35.3%
1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Nadal clearly was injured in my opinion in these matches and grand slam events, or was injured even before the grand slam events- [2006 AO] [2008 USO] [2009 RG] [2009 WC] [2009 USO] [2010 AO] [2011 AO] [2012 AO] [2012 WC] [2013 WC] [2014 AO] [2015 RG] [2016 RG] [2017 AO] [2018 AO] [2018 USO]. I would say Nadal win 10 of 16 majors of this list if not injured, of the non grand slam matches Nadal was also injured a lot as well but don't matter really he has 35 masters titles so it has not stopped him from winning second most in history. anyway that do you guys would have happened if not for injury's, for Nadal? after all he did still win most majors in history.

·
Registered
601 Posts
Surely he would of retired if he had built a good gap between him and fed. Why would he sacrifice quality of life to win 30 slams with his rivals on 17 or 20

·
Premium Member
11,513 Posts
You can be at least be objective and give current amount of Grand Slams. Because one could argue that he could won the same number of slams, injury or no injury.

·
Registered
1,625 Posts
Nice unbiased analysis, OP.

·
Registered
10,724 Posts
And healthy Nadal is still undefeated.

·
Registered
3,089 Posts
You’ll be one of the favorites for next years ACC if you keep making shittydickhole delusional threads like this.

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
You’ll be one of the favorites for next years ACC if you keep making shittydickhole delusional threads like this.
Thanks your already one of my favourites to mess with and debate, do you like my new name for your hero 40-15 Federer. Finally at least answer the main topic after all it's just a fun what if of tennis.

·
Registered
765 Posts
Reactions: Nadalgoat 2

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
You've also forgotten that Nadal has never legitimately lost a match, as when he loses you all claim that he's injured, or he was ill, or he was upset about his parents' divorce, or the scheduling was unfair, or it was raining and that was unfair, or they put the roof up and that was unfair, or they didn't put the roof up and that was unfair, or the umpire should have suspended play, or the umpire shouldn't have suspended play, or the crowd was unfair to him, or the balls were the wrong type for him, or he was tired from giving a speech at his academy, or that every tournament should be played on clay.

·
Registered
3,089 Posts
Thanks your already one of my favourites to mess with and debate, do you like my new name for your hero 40-15 Federer. Finally at least answer the main topic after all it's just a fun what if of tennis.
No he would not win 30 slams, or even close to that.

·
Banned
92 Posts
Nadal clearly was injured in my opinion in these matches and grand slam events, or was injured even before the grand slam events- [2006 AO] [2008 USO] [2009 RG] [2009 WC] [2009 USO] [2010 AO] [2011 AO] [2012 AO] [2012 WC] [2013 WC] [2014 AO] [2015 RG] [2016 RG] [2017 AO] [2018 AO] [2018 USO]. I would say Nadal win 10 of 16 majors of this list if not injured, of the non grand slam matches Nadal was also injured a lot as well but don't matter really he has 35 masters titles so it has not stopped him from winning second most in history. anyway that do you guys would have happened if not for injury's, for Nadal? after all he did still win most majors in history.
He wasn't winning most of those slams. You're just another Nadal fanboy/fangirl/apologist.

1 - 20 of 64 Posts