Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
6,930 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Total ownage..I would say it is bit harsh on Berdych and should have never reached this depths considering Tomas pedigree as a player...From leading 3-1 in H2H to 3-18 is a terrible for perennial Top 8 even with with all the matchup issues Nadal presents to him..

·
Registered
9,116 Posts
It could end up 20-0 just by the end of this year. It would have been 18 straight had Berdych not withdrawn from Miami.

·
Registered
5,220 Posts
What a failure from Bird brain. They even played several times on indoor HC and the fanboy couldn't even fluke a win there.

·
Registered
14,394 Posts
1) I'm sury Birdie is proud of himself for this :lol:

:hug:

---

2) One of the moments where I have to admit that Mark Lenders has a point when it comes to Ferrer...

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
At this rate Berdych-Anderson will catch up to that record (11 matches in 2 years). Would be funny if Berdych figured in 2 top entries on that list, both on the giving and on the receiving end.

·
Registered
6,930 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
Interesting that Federer is 43-0 against Ferrer+Youzhny+Nieminen.

·
Registered
4,535 Posts

·
Registered
11,827 Posts
Kudos to Rafa. He turned around a difficult matchup for him and beat Berdych 17 times, wow!
THIS! People always excuses match-up for Nadal pure ownage of Fed, but Rafa lost 3 consecutive times to Berdych and then managed to turn things around and beat him 17(!!) straight times. Just shows which player is the GOAT tactician and mental GOAT. One has the tools to turn things who were against him, to things in his favour (what happen after he got owned by 2011 Nole is other great example), other keeps on getting owned and being his personal biatch :wavey:

·
Super Moderator
62,003 Posts
THIS! People always excuses match-up for Nadal pure ownage of Fed, but Rafa lost 3 consecutive times to Berdych and then managed to turn things around and beat him 17(!!) straight times. Just shows which player is the GOAT tactician and mental GOAT. One has the tools to turn things who were against him, to things in his favour (what happen after he got owned by 2011 Nole is other great example), other keeps on getting owned and being his personal biatch :wavey:
Sure, and since Berdych is a player of the same quality as Nadal himself turning a H2H around against him is an achievement at par with turning around a H2H against Nadal :rolleyes:

·
Registered
11,827 Posts
Sure, and since Berdych is a player of the same quality as Nadal himself turning a H2H around against him is an achievement at par with turning around a H2H against Nadal :rolleyes:
What about with Nole? I mean during some point of 2011, people already expected Nole to destroy Nadal in every single match. And after that heartbreaking lost at AO 12, it was NID for all people that Nadal would become Nole's bitch (man, even me!). What happens next? Nadal wins 6 out of their next 7 matches!!! 2 of them in slams...

·
Super Moderator
62,003 Posts
What about with Nole? I mean during some point of 2011, people already expected Nole to destroy Nadal in every single match. And after that heartbreaking lost at AO 12, it was NID for all people that Nadal would become Nole's beach. What happens next? Nadal wins 6 out of their next 7 matches!!! 2 of them in slams...
That's certainly more impressive than what he's done to Berdych.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts