Mens Tennis Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
3,982 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You will see. This is not a troll thread, it's a bold prediction. More like a vision.

I can't wait, this is going to be amazing.

P.S. Serena will win the Grandslam this year too.

·
Banned
923 Posts

·
Banned
15,396 Posts

·
The Last Mohican
24,739 Posts
Obvious defense and coping mechanism.

Don't worry, Nadull is #2 favourite in RG'16.

·
|
15,893 Posts
Remember in 2011 AO when Rafa was going for his 4th slam title in a row and tore his hamstring in QF vs Ferrer?
I think Rafa had a huge chance of winning that AO, because if you look at what happened at 2011 Indian Wells and Miami Finals, Rafa won the 1st set of both those Finals vs Djokovic (and there was a tie-breaker in 3rd set of Miami Final).

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
Remember in 2011 AO when Rafa was going for his 4th slam title in a row and tore his hamstring in QF vs Ferrer?
I think Rafa had a huge chance of winning that AO, because if you look at what happened at 2011 Indian Wells and Miami Finals, Rafa won the 1st set of both those Finals vs Djokovic (and there was a tie-breaker in 3rd set of Miami Final).
Hmm yes and he lost both of those and a total of 7 in a row against Djokovic, who went undefeated til the French. Suuuuuure Nadal had a huge chance at AO. Suuure!

·
Registered
2,289 Posts
No chance at WImbledon unless somehow he avoids both Murray and Djokovic, which would be a miracle.

He's #3 contender at USO, even with Stanimal and slightly ahead of Fed.

Ditto AO 16.

#2 RG 16 but still well behind Djokovic.

·
Registered
1,932 Posts
I wouldn't be surprised. Dull is the king of the cakewalk draws after all.

·
The Last Mohican
24,739 Posts
Who OP reminds me of:

Both are equally as improbable. Pathetic! ROF! :haha:

·
Registered
12,644 Posts
:lol:

Um, could someone refresh my memory please? What is Rafa's current ranking? What did he win this year?
Thank you

·
Registered
14,480 Posts
Um, could someone refresh my memory please? What is Rafa's current ranking? What did he win this year?
Thank you

He won Buenos Aires and Stuttgart :tape:

Reactions: Alex999

·
Onwards and Upwards!
46,453 Posts
Nadal doesn't have a hope in hell of winning another grand slam outside of RG. Not a hope in hell.

·
Registered
6,007 Posts
I really thought that Nadal is done, but when even Dulltard2013 has shown up, it seems that something's wrong. Either Dreddy will make Nadal to Brown his underpants or he'll win it all.

·
Onwards and Upwards!
46,453 Posts
Nadal winning another RG would be awful enough; him winning another slam outside of clay would be a travesty.

1 - 20 of 68 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.