Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 134 Posts

·
Registered
3,982 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All this drama about Nadal is pointless right now, i've been saying it all summer he won't win Montreal or Cincinnati but he will win the U.S. Open and shut down all the haters. It will be five set match formats and he is very very hungry, you will see. :wavey:

·
Registered
5,789 Posts
How many players need to withdraw for Nadull to win the US Open? 50?

Reactions: Alex999

·
Registered
2,056 Posts
All this drama about Nadal is pointless right now, i've been saying it all summer he won't win Montreal or Cincinnati but he will win the U.S. Open and shut down all the haters. It will be five set match formats and he is very very hungry, you will see. :wavey:

Man...just......stop

·
Banned
15,396 Posts
:yeah: sure.

·
Registered
3,735 Posts
I'm not a fan or hater of Nadal, but I hope it happens just to witness the shitstorm on MTF. :lol:

Reactions: Chokehater

·
Bring it Home
20,502 Posts

·
Registered
5,307 Posts

·
Registered
2,749 Posts
Ivo Karlović has better chances to win it, then Nadal.

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
It's getting tiresome, isn't it?

Before RG you were talking about the BO5 format and how big of a court PC is and would bring up Rafa's identity as a 9-time RG champion - then your boy got routined by Nole.

After Stuttgart you were talking about how he's ready for the grass court season - then your boy got beat by Dolgo and absolutely embarrassed by Dustin.

After Hamburg you were talking about his new-found confidence and consistency. You weren't relucant to bring up his NA HC winning streak either - then your boy got routined by Kei.

Now you come up with some delusional talk about how he's going to win a Grand Slam tournament out of nowhere.

What are we supposed to say? My advice would be to seek professional help.

·
Registered
11,134 Posts
If Nadal couldn't win RG this year, he won't win USO. His form is practically the same all year, he won't just magically improve. If he wins Cinci we'll see what's going on, but as of now it's been one step forward, two steps back. :shrug:

·
Registered
11,134 Posts

·
Registered
3,640 Posts
Dont be a clue less tard.

He may or may not (more likely) ... but as long as he plays well it will be okay. First top guy he met , he lost as predicted.

·
Registered
10,559 Posts
All this drama about Nadal is pointless right now, i've been saying it all summer he won't win Montreal or Cincinnati or the U.S. Open and give more joy to all the haters. It will be five set match formats and he is still very very sloppy, you will see. :wavey:

-nadalfan2015

·
Registered
5,123 Posts
How many players need to withdraw for Nadull to win the US Open? 50?
Not that much, considering Fedal will be in the same half with Nishikori or Murray, whereas, as at the last USO, all the other contenders, dark horses/ponies and big servers will land in Djokovic' half; Nishi or OBE, Stanimal, Tsonga, Cilic, Monfils, Raonic, Isner, Anderson etc.

So, too make the semis against Nishi or OBE, Nadalito has to beat Simon and then Olderer, hoping that Nishi or Murray will be tired and subpar for SF or even better out, so that his SF opponent (as at USO '10 and '13 SF exhibitions) is Gasquet or Youzhny and the other finalist plays tough SF 5-setter and also has less time to recover (as Djokovic at already mentioned USO'10 and '13).

·
Registered
29,419 Posts
Nadalfan2013 and Happy-for-that are currently the most obvious trolls on the forum. I thought that was against the rules, why are they allowed to remain?

·
Registered
12,644 Posts
Nadalfan2013 and Happy-for-that are currently the most obvious trolls on the forum. I thought that was against the rules, why are they allowed to remain?
I can't decide who is more stupid. Dilemma. Please help :angel:. Nadaltard2013 is either extremely stupid or just trolling. 'Happy for that' seems to be just very ignorant. Low IQ in both cases.

MTF should introduce an IQ test when new members try to join in. Anyone with the IQ less than 100 shouldn't be allowed to join in.

1 - 20 of 134 Posts