Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 133 Posts

·
12,691 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
HOW MANY TIMES YOU WRITE DULL OFF?!!! HOW MANY TIMES TELL ME?!! EVERY FUCKING YEAR THIS HAPPENS!!!

All of you mugs will never learn. Sons of a biscuits!! It pisses me off whenever I see ppl write him off. Who cares if he loses MC, Rome and Madrid?! He will be fine as long as he wins RG or USO and we all know he is a different animal in GSs (especially RG). It's all about the slams for him now. Beating him in Bo5 match on clay is the toughest challenge in tennis history. There is a reason only one man managed to do that.

I still don't know why MTFers keep writing him off. It's stupid. Happens every fucking year and it's very annoying. :rolleyes: I never did that to even Federer who declined more than Dull. I can see him winning Wimbly this year. You can write Mugray off though since he is not that talented (JK Mugray will rise too probably).

Dull is not done yet. He is still the fav for RG and will have good chances in USO. If he doesn't do well this year, he will be back next year I'm sure.

·
Registered
6,148 Posts
Re: Nadal will rise again.

He'll rise come Wimbledon time

·
Registered
2,046 Posts

he'll be back in RG and full flight next year. for some odd reason he can't have two good seasons in a row

·
Registered
2,046 Posts

GGL's backhand is just freaking awesome!

·
Registered
6,148 Posts

·
Registered
4,143 Posts

Beating him in Bo5 match on clay is the toughest challenge in tennis history. There is a reason only one man managed to do that.
Three men if you are referring to finals.

I agree with you tough

:wavey:

·
Registered
21,275 Posts

We have to wait 3 days I guess. Then on Easter we gonna see what's going on

·
12,691 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Registered
1,630 Posts

he'll be back in RG and full flight next year. for some odd reason he can't have two good seasons in a row
Except he already has had two good seasons in a row. 2010 and 2011. 2011 might not have been that good in terms of results but in terms of level of play it's on par with his great seasons. The only reason the results doesn't match was because of Djokovic.

·
12,691 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

Except he already has had two good seasons in a row. 2010 and 2011. 2011 might not have been that good in terms of results but in terms of level of play it's on par with his great seasons. The only reason the results doesn't match was because of Djokovic.
Spot on.

·
Banned
6,795 Posts

Star Wars Episode V: The Dull Strikes Back

·
Registered
1,609 Posts

he is tanking for wimbledon.

·
Banned
6,795 Posts

·
Banned
5,616 Posts

I agree. Also find it curios that thread created by fan of Nole, not by MulTipleAccount86 aka blueclay, RatOntheProfPic aka NADALRECORD, Crier aka Fl1yer or QuoterOfOwnPosts aka Nadalfan2000 :D

1 - 20 of 133 Posts