Rafa in 2 6-4 6-3

·
Registered
962 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
16,539 Posts
I see trouble for Rafa, Youzhny on hard has always been a tough match up for him

·
Registered
14,627 Posts
I see trouble for Rafa, Youzhny on hard has always been a tough match up for him
please GSMnadal, no way does Youzhny stand a chance. he just lacks the weapons, Nadal will blow him off the court and at worst case scenario Youzhny manages two tight sets or squeezes one set in through a tie break.

see no way the Russian can pull this off unless Nadal totally goes MIA.

·
Registered
16,539 Posts
please GSMnadal, no way does Youzhny stand a chance. he just lacks the weapons, Nadal will blow him off the court and at worst case scenario Youzhny manages two tight sets or squeezes one set in through a tie break.

see no way the Russian can pull this off unless Nadal totally goes MIA.
http://www.atpworldtour.com/Players/Head-To-Head.aspx?pId=N409&oId=Y061

It's 4-4 on hard :shrug:

Ok, a lot of results are from a long time ago, but still... this Nadal isn't much better

·
Registered
10,855 Posts
Youzhny in straights.

·
Hakeem
5,234 Posts

·
Registered
2,619 Posts

·
Registered
20,717 Posts
youzhny will get trashed . two first matches hiding his bad form just gulbis is gulbis and karlovic is a good match up for him

·
Registered
14,627 Posts
http://www.atpworldtour.com/Players/Head-To-Head.aspx?pId=N409&oId=Y061

It's 4-4 on hard :shrug:

Ok, a lot of results are from a long time ago, but still... this Nadal isn't much better
that's a good point, and you're right based on the H2H on hard court it would seem like Youzhny could give Nadal some trouble BUT I think we definitely both would have to agree that Nadal has improved his hard court game drastically since the last time he lost to the Russian on hard which was that horrible 2008 final in CHennai, where the Russian beat him like 6-0 6-1.

the change in talent of Nadal on hard is apparent based on when the two met during the 2010 US OPEN SF's.

i could be totally surprised but I think Nadal has got this with no real problems

·
Registered
962 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
1 - 20 of 31 Posts