serve .

·
Registered
5,185 Posts
i hope STAN

·
Registered
9,760 Posts
Nadal but I would love to be proven wrong.

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
Rafa eats swiss players for breakfast

He wins in two sets

·
Registered
30,480 Posts
Nadal is not playing well. I think Wawrinka has a very good chance since he seems to be in good form...

·
Registered
15,172 Posts
There is very little Stalisna can do to beat Nadal. Nadal at under sixty percent of his potential can beat Wawrinka comfortably 6-4 7-5 without much fuss. Rafael is much too consistent and too much of a fighter for some one as inconsistent as Wawrinka.

Stalisna is talented but he is way too streaky and inconsistent, at times he can hit in upwards of 4 or more silly errors on a single game.
Wawi tends to overhit and when his game is off it can really go wayward.

I expect a very comfortable 6-2 6-4 win from Rafael. If not a semi work out 7-5 6-3.

·
Registered
5,194 Posts
There is very little Stalisna can do to beat Nadal. Nadal at under sixty percent of his potential can beat Wawrinka comfortably 6-4 7-5 without much fuss. Rafael is much too consistent and too much of a fighter for some one as inconsistent as Wawrinka.

Stalisna is talented but he is way too streaky and inconsistent, at times he can hit in upwards of 4 or more silly errors on a single game.
Wawi tends to overhit and when his game is off it can really go wayward.

I expect a very comfortable 6-2 6-4 win from Rafael. If not a semi work out 7-5 6-3.
Who the hell is Stalisna? :spit: It's Stanislas. :mad:

·
Anathemaniac
41,908 Posts
Rafa in two. He really wants to WIN this tournament, realizes he has a very friendly draw... he'll give his utmost best.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts