Mens Tennis Forums banner

Nadal or Tsonga

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
could be anyone but nadal is playing great and tsonga average, and besides nadal will be looking for revenge, so i think 2-1 for nadal:)

Reactions: Mimi

·
Registered
9,484 Posts
Let's go Jo Willy :D

·
Registered
2,781 Posts
I think Nadal will battle against Tsonga, but still end up losing in three sets.

·
Registered
55 Posts
:spit: :haha: :haha:

i am no nadal fan, infact i want him to lose but what do you call 63 63 and 61 63 on hardcourts for nadal or for anyone for that matter:scratch:

·
Registered
340 Posts
It's gonna be Nadal. :D

·
Banned
70,903 Posts
It's gonna be Nadal. :D

i am going to try to be positive as much as possible but given his horrendous form, i just dont see how he can secure a win today.

tsonga`s serve is not that easy to break on these surfaces. Nadal makes Tsonga`a life that much more easier by having one of the weakest returns of serve around. this further complicates matters for him as it puts huge pressure on his terribly weak serve.

·
Anathemaniac
41,908 Posts
i am no nadal fan, infact i want him to lose but what do you call 63 63 and 61 63 on hardcourts for nadal or for anyone for that matter:scratch:
Eh... did you actually watch those matches? :confused:
I admit I've only seen him play against Young, and Young was literally shitting his pants from nervousness and kind-of handed the match over to Raf on a silver plate. As for his first match you should be able to find quite a few comments from people here claiming he was playing adsymal there.

·
Registered
12,644 Posts
Eh... did you actually watch those matches? :confused:
I admit I've only seen him play against Young, and Young was literally shitting his pants from nervousness and kind-of handed the match over to Raf on a silver plate. As for his first match you should be able to find quite a few comments from people here claiming he was playing adsymal there.
^^^ cute avi Muzza :)

·
Registered
10,185 Posts
1 - 13 of 13 Posts