Votes: 23 22.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'll say PHM in two straight sets. He's in red hot form. Maybe this will be the frenchmans break through. :cool:

·
Registered
6,335 Posts
Phm

·
Registered
20,212 Posts
I'll say PHM in two straight sets. He's in red hot form. Maybe this will be the frenchmans break through. :cool:
It would be nice but I don't believe.

·
Anastasia Komananov, KGB
53,509 Posts
Nadal in 2.

I just don't think PHM believes he can beat Nadal and will accordingly self-destruct at the appropriate moments.

I'm willing to see this disproven though - over to you Paulo.

·
Anathemaniac
41,908 Posts
Raf in two.

He only has to wait for his opponents to self-destruct, and we all know he has the patience to do so... :p

·
Registered
3,459 Posts
I just don't think PHM believes he can beat Nadal and will accordingly self-destruct at the appropriate moments.
I have a feeling PHM is improving on the psychological side... he still self-destructs every now and then but he just strikes me as much more confident than before. Unless Nadal plays really really good it will be tight.

·
Registered
1,732 Posts
clearly phm will win if he can handle the nerves of playing such a high ranked player. i dont see him losing otherwise.

·
Ace Loveforty
83,395 Posts
Nadal in 2
easily

·
Registered
5,237 Posts
I can't judge Nadal's form since I haven't seen his latest match but I would imagine if PHM's ever going to beat Nadal, it's going to be now.

That said, Nadal in three sets.

·
Registered
770 Posts
If Rafa gets his game back on track, he wins in 2. But if he has some of the issues he had tonight against Marat, I say in he wins in 3. I don't know that those problems will just go away overnight, so I'll say Rafa in 3.

·
Registered
5,712 Posts
Oh, I missed the boat when I wanted to pick Paulo against Canas, so I guess I'll do it here, even though I'm certainly less confident. I mean...he's a pigeon!

·
Your visions will happen
47,298 Posts
Nadal in 2.

I'm willing to see this disproven though - over to you Paulo.
Fuck that shit.

Raf needs to pick it up and get his shit together. He knows he can win on this surface, and his draw is kind until the SF. But if he fucks up, i can see him losing before then

·
Registered
918 Posts
PHM doesn't stand a single chance. Even in his top level, he can't push a sucky Rafa to the 5 sets on clay.
Nadal in two, easily.

1 - 20 of 66 Posts