Mens Tennis Forums banner

Nadal vs Kiefer : Who Will Win?

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Banned
70,903 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
this match is just around the corner now. they have never played. what must Nadal do to secure a win. we know that Kiefer will have to be aggressive and play a high risk game in order to have a chance. can he keep Nadal off balance long enough to get a win?

so who wins this one and why? and in how many sets?

·
Registered
2,750 Posts
Nadal, 6-3 6-3

·
Registered
20,932 Posts
So, once and for all, does Germany have any chance against Spain in Davis Cup?

Kiefer at his peak would have had the game but sadly not anymore.

·
Registered
7,945 Posts
I'll be happy if Kiefer can play and doesn't have to withdraw or something. It's not like Haas is the only one with injury troubles.
It would be nice if Kiefer could make it a fairly close one, especially since Kuehnen will be following that match.

·
Banned
70,903 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'll be happy if Kiefer can play and doesn't have to withdraw or something. It's not like Haas is the only one with injury troubles.
It would be nice if Kiefer could make it a fairly close one, especially since Kuehnen will be following that match.
Kiefer is 30 now but he can play on hard courts. he is tough when he is on.

·
I DON'T LIKE DJOKOVIC
41,217 Posts
:spit:

Can't believe Nadal might actually win a WWW poll for a hardcourt tournament.

Makes me nervous :scared: :unsure:

·
Registered
517 Posts
They say Nadal played pretty good tennis in his first match..

Even if Kiefer is on, I expect Nadal to win this... And if Kiefer is not on, Nadal should win comfortably.

·
Registered
4,922 Posts
this could be a tricky match is kiefer comes to play.

·
Banned
70,903 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
this could be a tricky match is kiefer comes to play.
problem is thet Nadal too is coming to get it on. it is interesting, however, to see that according to the our little poll here, better than 33% believe that Kiefer will win.

i just dont see it.

·
Anathemaniac
41,908 Posts
translation: his royal vamosity is going to kick some ass. that works for me Muzza = Fed Killa.

lets get this party started then.
In contrary to 'popular MTF belief', Raf is a pretty good HC player. ;)
Apart from the occasional hiccups he should be able to do good business here. I'm counting on that, as is reflected by my bet on him for this match. :angel:

·
Banned
70,903 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
In contrary to 'popular MTF belief', Raf is a pretty good HC player. ;)
Apart from the occasional hiccups he should be able to do good business here. I'm counting on that, as is reflected by my bet on him for this match. :angel:

its a safe bet. bet some more. tomorrow, we win big.

·
Anathemaniac
41,908 Posts
its a safe bet. bet some more. tomorrow, we win big.
It's quite simple, every time I make a big bet on someone - mostly Raf or Roger - the guy LOSES big time. Hope that won't happen in this very case again. :help:

1 - 20 of 40 Posts