Mens Tennis Forums banner

Who wins on clay?

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,715 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Don't know whether this has been done before - but who wins?

Crosscourt forehand moonball gets mangled by powerful double-handed backhand. Straight sets win for Fat Dave.

Do you agree?

·
Registered
27,316 Posts
Good idea, since Fat Dave lost in the real world lets make a hypothetical thread instead.

·
Forum Umpire:, Gaston Gaudio,
124,506 Posts
Brilliant.

·
Ace Loveforty
83,410 Posts
I'd rather see a Nadal vs. Ginepri on clay poll

·
Banned
2,741 Posts
Nadak,

·
Forum Umpire:, Gaston Gaudio,
124,506 Posts
Srichaphan vs. Ginepri would be a better question.

·
Registered
4,081 Posts
Rajeev Ram vs Frederic Niemeyer on clay would be a battle royale. There would be no sporting arena in the world big enough to host such a showpiece encounter.

·
Registered
4,144 Posts
In Hamburg, maybe Nalbandian. I don't see him winning elsewhere

·
Banned
289 Posts
Joke all you want i belive Nalbandian will cause alot of trouble to Nadal if they face each other sometime this clay season, I hardly belive an exhibition match one year ago changes anything.

·
Registered
1,715 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
How disrespectful these pompous MTF trolls are :eek:

Oh and I mean everybody except the OP :rolleyes:
I agree. It's always the people with a ridiculous number of posts to their name, who have no lives outside MTF. :rolleyes: This was a perfectly reasonable question but the MTF trolls act like a closed group of inbred hill-billies who think they own the forum.

·
Registered
2,250 Posts
Nalbandian, Djokovic and Federer are the only players with a shot at beating Nadal on clay. Nadal is the favourite regardless of who he plays, but those three at least has the weapons to trouble Nadal.

·
Registered
11,323 Posts
Nalbandian, Djokovic and Federer are the only players with a shot at beating Nadal on clay. Nadal is the favourite regardless of who he plays, but those three at least has the weapons to trouble Nadal.
Davydenko doesn't have a shot?

·
Banned
289 Posts
I would change Djokovic with Davydenko. I dont think Djokovic has a clue how to play against Nadal on clay while Davydenko atleast got close to beating Nadal in rome.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts