Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
Moya already trained with Nadal when he was a 12 years old kid. They know other for decades and I guess Moya already is something like a mentor for years now. So nothing new.

@luinir
Amazing vid. Moya knew how to play Nadal. Interesting that Moya attacked Nadal's forehand mostly and opened up the court. A lot of players making the mistake playing too much on Nadal's backhand I say

·
Bring it Home
20,351 Posts
Moya already trained with Nadal when he was a 12 years old kid. They know other for decades and I guess Moya already is something like a mentor for years now. So nothing new.

@luinir
Amazing vid. Moya knew how to play Nadal. Interesting that Moya attacked Nadal's forehand mostly and opened up the court. A lot of players making the mistake playing too much on Nadal's backhand I say
Yes, this is not new actually.

They practice together sometimes, since Moya is from Mallorca too.

·
Registered
1,217 Posts
Ye, Moya is old news rly, been said for almost a decade now even by tv commentators and such..

·
Your visions will happen
48,543 Posts
Maybe this time is different, perhaps Rafa has hired Carlos to coach him in addition to Toni?

It is one thing to ask for Moya to come play and mess around and go fishing and do Playstation

It is another thing for Moya to be there 9 AM every morning for practice and travel with him at least until after USO

So we gonna see, I think this will be a good move

1 - 8 of 8 Posts