1 - 20 of 94 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,904 Posts
USO (finishing 7x BO5 matches) in jeopardy

·
Registered
2,660 Posts
I told you wigman turds he will try to early like stupid football players doing and then first sprint and they are out for another month.Nole had 25 mm and he stayed away from courts for 6 weeks.Nadal is known for not letting his body to heal.

·
Registered
361 Posts
The US Open is looking more and more like it will be wide open this year. 99% sure Novak won’t be there, Zverev unlikely, now Nadal is questionable.

Medvedev and Alcaraz are probably the favorites but they are still question marks for me. Med with his overall form and Alcaraz with whether he can be consistent enough over 7 best of five matches.

·
Registered
13,061 Posts
The US Open is looking more and more like it will be wide open this year. 99% sure Novak won’t be there, Zverev unlikely, now Nadal is questionable.

Medvedev and Alcaraz are probably the favorites but they are still question marks for me. Med with his overall form and Alcaraz with whether he can be consistent enough over 7 best of five matches.
Once Rafa totally recovers from the ab he's still the fav.
It's about a month away, the USO. He'll be fine.

Alcaraz? Jesus, not a chance.

·
Premium Member
11,240 Posts
It’s likely that Nadal will also skip Cincinnati and maybe even the US open, and he sucks during the indoor season, so there is a good chance that Nadal won’t play again this season.

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
It’s likely that Nadal will also skip Cincinnati and maybe even the US open, and he sucks during the indoor season, so there is a good chance that Nadal won’t play again this season.
There is no chance even then for Frauderer

• Love
Reactions: Passion Alcaraz
1 - 20 of 94 Posts