Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
3,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wawa groundstrokes are head and shoulders above any other player on the tour, Nadal is just Moon baller.

He needs to protect mental edge, lose any player to avoid wawa ( Even Berdych ) and try to win avoiding him ( which ain't in his hand ) or he can defeat Tired Stan in BO5 otherwise no chance. If he loses him before RG he stands no chance.

Its fact Stan is more complete, Explosive, talented player on clay shame he bloomed so late.

This thread has nothing to do with Mickey results it's level play.

·
Registered
24,311 Posts
Nadal is just not where he was last year. But he should still win FO.

·
Banned
2,838 Posts
He may lose to Wawa or Djokovic before RG but will eventually revenge in RG in the 5-set match.
History is simply repeating. A farcy for the second time^n maybe considering the speculations of someone dethroning Nadal every year on MTF?

·
Registered
6,350 Posts
after 2013 Rafa is due a weak season, he is far away from his top level, very far away
if he some how manages to get closer he will have outside chance in Paris, let's see what he does in Barcelona, Madrid and Rome. he needs good results, even at least 2 titles.

·
Banned
5,740 Posts
Wawa groundstrokes are head and shoulders above any other player on the tour, Nadal is just Moon baller.

He needs to protect mental edge, lose any player to avoid wawa ( Even Berdych ) and try to win avoiding him ( which ain't in his hand ) or he can defeat Tired Stan in BO5 otherwise no chance. If he loses him before RG he stands no chance.

Its fact Stan is more complete, Explosive, talented player on clay shame he bloomed so late.

This thread has nothing to do with Mickey results it's level play.
:superlol:

3/10 on the trolling attempt. Try harder!

·
Registered
3,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
4,769 Posts
Nadal will lose the tuneups(Madrid and Rome) but will win RG. Yes, he will probably lose before meeting Wawa at the tuneups. I can see Nadal losing to anybody at the tuneups tbh. He's focusing on winning his last RG title. He already won tons of tuneups on clay. It's all about the slams for Federer and Nadal. They are focusing on winning their last slams at Wimbledon and RG respectively this year. Tennis is changing and soon Federer and Nadal will not contend at the slams...

·
Banned
5,740 Posts
You dulltard can't even bash properly, same like mug hero hiding face behind Ferru.... :lol:
We bash as well as our favorite player bitchslaps and humiliates your fake "God" whenever he sees him on the other side of the court :lol:

As I said, poor trolling attempt. No wonder there are only 7 replies, 2 of which by you :superlol:

·
Registered
3,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
He may lose to Wawa or Djokovic before RG but will eventually revenge in RG in the 5-set match.
History is simply repeating. A farcy for the second time^n maybe considering the speculations of someone dethroning Nadal every year on MTF?
I know but large part of history he needs to face only 5 year old Opponent against whom he has great matchup advantage plus Feds mental block.

Wawa is simply beast plus he loves clay, he showed sign of humiliation of nadal before drama act.

It would be great for Nadal facing Wawa saying this I was injured last time rather than straight sets humiliation in Rome/Madrid.

Nadal heavily depends upon mental game rather than skill ( no chance ) he always chooses his battles smartly I'm sure he'll tank badly still he believes he's in shape or Wawa is out of form. current form of Wawa he stands no chance though he's clay goat of weak era.

·
Registered
3,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
We bash as well as our favorite player bitchslaps and humiliates your fake "God" whenever he sees him on the other side of the court :lol:

As I said, poor trolling attempt. No wonder there are only 7 replies, 2 of which by you :superlol:
fake god?

yes Federer fakes injury when he's on losing side,

Federer fakes MTO before opponent's service.

Federer cries all the time about fake injuries.

Federer 951-0 when healthy.

Federer gets fake injury in GS final when Pigeon kicking %%%.

More??

·
Banned
9,577 Posts
Nadal won RG the moment Toni made him say he was lacking confidence. What a genius that Toni.

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
like in RG 2011? :scratch:
Well, RG 2011 might be the only exception.
But my point is, as a tennis player, Nadal fights his way to success, he will always find a way to win eventually. Unlike Federer or Djokovic, these two never find a way to beat their nightmares.

And you know what, from this perspective, even Murray is a better player than Fed&Djoko

·
Registered
3,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
No, Nadal is not Federer or Djokovic, he faces his challenge directly and doesn't count on others to pave the road.
But my point is, as a tennis player, Nadal fights his way to success, he will always find a way to win eventually. Unlike Federer or Djokovic, these two never find a way to beat their nightmares.
You actually don't have any idea about what you are talking.

Djokovic leads h2h 11-6 against nadal since 2011. So who's overcoming nightmare?

About fighting Nadal carefully picks his battles, since USO so prolonged hard season he met Djokovic just 3 times and Old Fed 5 times. That shows how he's tanking.

Paris 13
Shanghai 13.
MC 13 were blatant tanks. Have you seen him hitting 44 errors in 2 sets on clay ?

·
Banned
5,740 Posts
fake god?

yes Federer fakes injury when he's on losing side,

Federer fakes MTO before opponent's service.

Federer cries all the time about fake injuries.

Federer 951-0 when healthy.

Federer gets fake injury in GS final when Pigeon kicking %%%.

More??
:superlol:

So much butthurt oozes from this post, I don't even know where to begin. Rafa ANNIHILATING and HUMILIATING your disgusting, fake "God" for 10 consecutive years, year after year, depriving him of title after title after title has something to do with it I suppose :lol:

Anyways, mods, drag that thread outside and let a pack of ravid hyenas shit on it for 3 full days!

·
Banned
9,577 Posts

And you know what, from this perspective, even Murray is a better player than Fed&Djoko
What? :haha: The only reason Murray even won a slam is because he didn't have to face his "nightmares" of Federer and Nadal. Djokovic beat Federer and Nadal to win one of his slams, and then Murray and Nadal to win another of his slams. One could say Nadal lucked out in never having to beat both peak Djokovic and Murray to win his Wimbledon, AO, and USO titles. We all know what happened in 2008 when Murray dominated Dull in that USO semi.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts