Votes: 8 38.1%
  • Djokovic in 6

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
4,667 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's established that Nadal in RG 2008 is pretty much the highest level being played on clay but what about 2010? Nadal didn't drop a set in his Roland Garros 2010 win and was very stable in his play. He wasn't at his clay peak like in RG 2008 or as aggressive as RG 2012 but it was still at an amazing level. We all know how Novak was in 2011.

I would say Nadal in 5.

·
Registered
342 Posts
Djokovic RG 2011 of course. Na dull vultured the entirety of the 2010 season - uncle Toni and his mafia doubled up their bullying tactics to give Na dull cakewalk draws (I know this from a reliable source). Na dull actually played way better at RG 09, but unfortunately in 2010 Soderling choked so Na dull won.

·
-Lifetime Scientist-
12,385 Posts
RG12 is just as good as RG08 and has the plus of Dull having the right strategy to beat Nole 2011.

Nole 2011 vs Dull2010? Probably Nole.

·
Banned
1,385 Posts
Definitely Djokovic in 4. I even doubt that Nadal at the RG-10 played better than one year later
So not dropping a set in 2010 he was worse than scrapping by the entire 2011 tournaments. Being 2-1 down to Isner and doing awful against Andujar? Sleepingwalking through the rest of mugs in draw and then losing a set to Frauderer in the final? Nadal was awful in 2011 RG.

Nadal had mugs all 2010 clay season but his form was some top stuff. I'd kill for him to be in that clay form again. Monte Carlo 2010 was just beautiful. I think he dropped like 14 games all tournament long.

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
So not dropping a set in 2010 he was worse than scrapping by the entire 2011 tournaments. Being 2-1 down to Isner and doing awful against Andujar? Sleepingwalking through the rest of mugs in draw and then losing a set to Frauderer in the final? Nadal was awful in 2011 RG.
check the posts of that troll, all he does is trashtalk nadal, I wouldn't take any of his replies seriously.

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
Novak in 3. Nadal of 08 wouldn't even beat Novak 11.

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
ahahaha.. Look at his draw. Almagro in the QF (!) - two TB's, Melzer in the SF (!) - it's just beyond laughable
RG 2010 QF... melzer def djokovic in 5. :p

DJokovic had spartan ginepri in R4 Lmao.

koriolov..baby nishikori..hanescu..ginepri... and he got kicked his arse by melzer...

If nadal title was a fluke I dont know what name could we use for Djokovic run .. :lol:

·
Banned
1,385 Posts
ahahaha.. Look at his draw. Almagro in the QF (!) - two TB's, Melzer in the SF (!) - it's just beyond laughable
Almagro has a good serve and is a top clay court player on his day. he just lacks a brain 99% of the time. Nadal roasted everyone in that tournament even Soderling who was Top 3 on clay at that time. Soderling knocked out defending champ Fed for his first career win against him. Nadal slapped Robin to the fucking ground, spread his legs and just had his way with him the entire final. 2010 Nadal at RG would've bitch slapped Faker so fucking hard he'd be streaming tears the entire Runner Up speech from the intense pain emanating from his rectum after that prison shower scene session.

·
Banned
1,385 Posts
RG 2010 QF... melzer def djokovic in 5. :p

DJokovic had spartan ginepri in R4 Lmao.

koriolov..baby nishikori..hanescu..ginepri... and he got kicked his arse by melzer...

If nadal title was a fluke I dont know what name could we use for Djokovic run .. :lol:
Oh yeah he came from 0-2 down against Faker to even get there. Fucking love it.

Novak in 3. Nadal of 08 wouldn't even beat Novak 11.
See I'm still having trouble deciding if you're trolling in 90% of your posts or are just really that much of a deluded fangirl.

·
Registered
14,627 Posts
hard to believe that any Nadal would not win on clay against Djokovic at RG when he (Nadal) has been worse the last few seasons on the surface yet still beaten him there

2010 he played at a great level at RG too

·
Banned
1,385 Posts
hard to believe that any Nadal would not win on clay against Djokovic at RG when he (Nadal) has been worse the last few seasons on the surface yet still beaten him there

2010 he played at a great level at RG too
Idiots like to devalue Nadal's 2010 because he peaked for what counted and didn't clean up MMs like Djokovic does when he's on top. Nadal's form in the 3 slams he won is very underrated because he had "scrubs" in 2 finals, scrubs that both beat the defending champion at the respective events. Nadal would've beaten Djokovic in SF just as easily as Melzer, Federer just as easily as Soderling. At Wimbledon, Federer or Djokovic just as easily as Berdych. His form 2nd week of Wimbledon and Us Open was outstanding, especially serving.

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
Oh yeah he came from 0-2 down against Faker to even get there. Fucking love it.

See I'm still having trouble deciding if you're trolling in 90% of your posts or are just really that much of a deluded fangirl.
Likewise.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts