Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Banned
6,801 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Nadal turned on the reboot after RG. Now he is relaxed, playing without nerves. Forehand was much better. If all this goes on, Rafa will be a threat at Wimbledon.

·
Registered
2,568 Posts
Let's not get ahead of ourselves. It's good and everything but correct me if I'm wrong this is his first 250 on grass since 2011? Perspective is needed. Nadal needs time..

·
Registered
15,791 Posts
Fatdatis - Tomug - Clownfis

what a epic run :worship:

Reactions: duarte_a

·
Registered
21,275 Posts

·
The Master
1,102 Posts
This is a serious MM tourney, the draw is utterly pathetic.

Fed's 250 wins have had folks resembling Top 10 players at the very lest.

Still not quite as bad as that random clay50 he won earlier in the year though.

·
Registered
7,648 Posts
Let's not get ahead of ourselves. It's good and everything but correct me if I'm wrong this is his first 250 on grass since 2011? Perspective is needed. Nadal needs time..
Halle 2012 and 2014. Winning 3 matches in a row on this surface even if it's against questionable opposition is still a big improvement :lol:

·
Registered
2,568 Posts
inb4 haters talk about the opposition

EDIT: Too late
:rolleyes:

Whoever points out that some perspective is needed is a hater? Seriously what's wrong with you, you used to be a reasonable poster.

·
Registered
2,568 Posts
Halle 2012 and 2014. Winning 3 matches in a row on this surface even if it's against questionable opposition is still a big improvement :lol:
My bad, I forgot momentarily that Halle has just been upgraded; but Halle(and Queens) generally have decent fields. This, on the other hand,...

I just think we should wait and give Rafa more time. A good showing at Queens will be more indicative of where he is at right now.

·
Registered
2,568 Posts

·
Registered
2,568 Posts

·
Registered
11,134 Posts

·
Your visions will happen
49,306 Posts
:rolleyes:

Whoever points out that some perspective is needed is a hater? Seriously what's wrong with you, you used to be a reasonable poster.
And you were never a good poster

Nadal could beat Moses, Jesus, and God all in a row and the haters would find something wrong with it. As a Nadal fan, I am just happy he is healthy and playing and winning. I don't care who it is against. Funny how everyone picks against Nadal before the match but then afterwards it is: "Oh, the opposition sucked." Really? They didn't suck 24 hrs ago

·
Registered
3,038 Posts
Indisputable GOAT, no? :lol:

Let Na-dull vulture 250 level titles at least. Nobody cares really.

1 - 20 of 64 Posts