Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Administrator | Chaos Theory
53,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Never change, Nadal. :LOL:
Despite playing so well, honesty comes first.

Fortunately for him, he will only have to play it like this once, likely.

·
Administrator | Chaos Theory
53,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
Rafa's level of overreacting is same as his RG domination.

·
Registered
5,145 Posts
LoL what was he supposed to say? I played donkey dung but opponent was even shittier so I incidentally steamrolled him?

He spilt the 'true tea', actually quite modest since he didn't play "well" but frigging awesome.

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
LoL what was he supposed to say? I played donkey dung but opponent was even shittier so I incidentally steamrolled him?

He spilt the 'true tea', actually quite modest since he didn't play "well" but frigging awesome.
Gets hate if he downplays his stuff - gets hate when he says he did well. Poor guy.

He said a few weeks ago that its tough conditions and he needs to adapt. Be positive and try to do good things. He has done exactly that.

·
Registered
9,248 Posts

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
first time non-humble interview...

"Of course I played well"
Actually,it is humble.What should he said?That he played awful and still bageled no1 player in the world?lol
Now that is an insult!

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
This just made my day - has been a pretty boring one so far, but luckily some interesting matches coming up - thanks. Just nailed it there.
Keep this kind of stuff up in your posts if you can by any means, pls. Not that my opinion matters though.

Gets hate if he downplays his stuff - gets hate when he says he did well. Poor guy.

He said a few weeks ago that its tough conditions and he needs to adapt. Be positive and try to do good things. He has done exactly that.
We all know the reason for this thread though, and there's no need to take it that seriously imo. This is no hate thread, if I'm not completely mistaken, we're allowed to have a laugh every now and then. Take Andy, or any other of my favourite players, and make a funny thread like this about him and I'm all in, 100% positive.

It's just brilliant that we have a character like Rafa among the other top players.
Can anyone truly hate him, even if not a huge fan of him?
I just have hard time believing that, no matter what's sometimes written here by certain posters.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts