·
Registered
740 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Reactions: Phenomenadal

·
Registered
292 Posts
Re: Nadal "Playing at night affected me. It's the worst scenario for me to play Wawri

So still undefeated when healthy or when playing in good conditions.

·
Registered
4,673 Posts
Re: Nadal "Playing at night affected me. It's the worst scenario for me to play Wawri

sportstennis :worship:

Isn't he federerbestclass on youtube years ago when he made comments like "Roger love"?

Reactions: ApproachShot

·
Registered
3,848 Posts

Expected.

What isn´t that expected, is the OP. Welcome back again.

·
Registered
6,721 Posts

What do you expect from dull? I expect when his career is over he will write a book explaining how he was injured in every single loss he ever had and how the conditions and the balls were against him. This is the man who said he had heat stroke against Nole in Miami 2011, even though he was running around like a rabbit and if you actually have heat stroke you have to lie down and can't move. He's as joke.

Reactions: Phenomenadal

·
Registered
2,252 Posts

I don't remember Rafa complaining when Stan had to play 3 matches in 40 hours in Madrid 2013.

·
Banned
237 Posts

Still won it 7 times
They don't call Rafa the GOAT for nothing...

·
The Last Mohican
24,750 Posts

Typical classless Na dull. Somebody tell him that he's allowed to give credit to his opponents after a loss.

·
Registered
4,916 Posts

What do you expect from dull? I expect when his career is over he will write a book explaining how he was injured in every single loss he ever had and how the conditions and the balls were against him. This is the man who said he had heat stroke against Nole in Miami 2011, even though he was running around like a rabbit and if you actually have heat stroke you have to lie down and can't move. He's as joke.

Makes me smirk when I hear a Nadal fan mention his fictional autobiography about the goings on in the book like it's gospel because it's coming from the capybara's mouth,er I mean horse mouth when I can just practically save myself the time and listen to a grifter or hustler talk about his latest moves he pulled on a mark.The guy is practically Machiavelli and Sun Tzu rolled into one when it comes to tactics,comments and excuses.

... If I was a librarian and I came across his 'book' I'd immediately know where to place his book for future readers without even consulting the dewey decimal system.... 863- Spanish fiction

·
Registered
4,064 Posts

Guess what Rafa, the conditions were the same for Stan. And do you see Novak, Stan, Fed or whoever complain that they have to play Rafa in the sun, which favours him obviously? Hell NO. Stop whining already.

·
Registered
5,674 Posts

:baby:

·
Registered
17,921 Posts

Kickstarter to put lights up on Philippe Chatrier

·
6,756 Posts

Poor excuse, it didn't help Wawrinka in the next match against Fed, he simply played better against Nadal.

·
Registered
7,256 Posts

Kickstarter to put lights up on Philippe Chatrier
Shut up and take my money!

p.s: Throw in a roof.

Reactions: Cloren

·
Registered
5,674 Posts

Nadal being humble is such a fallacy. Every time he loses he uses some implicit factor to amount for his losses, whilst using a backhanded compliment to look classy. I am glad people see through it.

Reactions: Cloren and JoWilly
1 - 20 of 142 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.