Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,370 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
nadal will be outside top 8 by 2015. if he doesnt win RG 2016 i.e. get close, i am expecting a retirement by 2016 end.

game looks pretty much done outside of clay, and on clay he is looking near finish.

·
Premium Member
5,071 Posts
By 2015? It is 2015

·
Registered
2,618 Posts
Inb4 the Dirtballer wins RG and the USopen this season and set projections to 20+ Grand Slams.

·
|
14,999 Posts
Nadal will finish year-end #1 in 2015 if he wins Roland Garros, Wimbledon and US Open.
It will be his 4th year-end #1 (Nadal and Djokovic both have 3).

·
Registered
3,819 Posts
Nadal will finish year-end #1 in 2015 if he wins Roland Garros, Wimbledon and US Open.
I will finnish as year-end #1 in 2015 if I win Roland Garros, Wimbledon and US Open. :cool:

·
Registered
29,222 Posts
:haha:

·
Registered
6,721 Posts
RG hasn't even been yet. People are kidding themselves if they think he isn't still the favourite there.

·
Registered
5,674 Posts
Problem still cannot be found

·
Registered
2,542 Posts
Despite some early blips I'd be surprised if Nadal didn't finish in the top 4 this year. Rafa's position in the live race isn't good but there are still many points to accrue in best of 5 set matches, not least at RG. A top 5 of Djokovic, Murray, Nadal, Federer and Nishikori is still definitely feasible.

·
Banned
779 Posts
Nadal is a cat, he never stays winning for long, because he just doesn't care enough for playing his game. :lol: He prefers to play his opponents game and see if THEY are good or not. :lol: :p

·
Registered
5,096 Posts
Very unlikely when you consider that Ferrer, for instance, has done very little and yet somehow has retained his top 10 spot thus far.

That's what happens when most major points are being consumed by a single individual.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts