Mens Tennis Forums banner

Nadal or Murray

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
6,721 Posts
Nadal. Andy can be very aggressive at times, he actually goes for winners in his matches.

·
Banned
5,616 Posts
Depends on the day and opponent. But Rafa has the better tools (best FH ever and best volleys since Sampras)...

·
Registered
6,721 Posts
Depends on the day and opponent. But Rafa has the better tools (best FH ever and best volleys since Sampras)...
Haha oh dear. Forehand is bad enough but mentioning his volleys just makes your trolling even more transparent

·
Banned
2,838 Posts
Mugray pushes on grass. The answer is simple.

·
Registered
865 Posts
If rafa want he could play really aggressive tennis

·
Registered
865 Posts
Murray, by far. JoWilly proved that he doesn't actually watch tennis (either that, or has no ability to analyze).
;)you got the truth

Andy has good volley, serve and back hand, but he didn't show much attacking desire.

·
Registered
291 Posts
Well it used to be Andy, but since he became Slamray he's been better. Nadal isn't amazingly defensive but he is more than Murray nowadays.

·
Registered
14,627 Posts
Nadal is certainly more aggressive than Murray, Murray is more content to wait light years for points to end (watch US Open 2012 final). don't get me wrong- they both are counter punchers and are willing to grind for quite a while until an openings arrives, but I've certainly noticed that thick legs is more content with sticking to the baseline forever than Nadal

Nadal finds a forehand winner angle quicker it would seem and certainly is more capable of finishing points quickly off at the net than Murray

another good point in this argument would even be to take Murray vs. Nadal matches THEMSELVES- in those cases it is once again Nadal who finds opportunities to end points quicker

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
I dont really mind if both of them is the most defensive player in the world as long as they keep on winning...

And they're not gonna write on the trophy with caption of 'defensive player' after their name.

·
Registered
8,304 Posts
Nadal is certainly more aggressive than Murray, Murray is more content to wait light years for points to end (watch US Open 2012 final). don't get me wrong- they both are counter punchers and are willing to grind for quite a while until an openings arrives, but I've certainly noticed that thick legs is more content with sticking to the baseline forever than Nadal

Nadal finds a forehand winner angle quicker it would seem and certainly is more capable of finishing points quickly off at the net than Murray

another good point in this argument would even be to take Murray vs. Nadal matches THEMSELVES- in those cases it is once again Nadal who finds opportunities to end points quicker
Murray lost many matches vs Nadal because he was ballbashing.

·
Registered
15,733 Posts

I think the opposite is true. Murray is more defensive aside from Clay and against certain opponents and Nadal is one of those opponents who he attempts to hit off the court. Murray has on a few occasions lost to Rafa due to a spray of UEs

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
Silly thread.

Murray Nadal and Djoko are the new breed of tennis players aka complete players who play defensive as well as offensive tennis. Most people who cant grasp it are either haters or lack any iq and cant differentiate between smart tennis and all out tennis.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

1 - 20 of 62 Posts