Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Banned
1,570 Posts
Typical Dull :haha:
What? he also cried when mono-fed won the RG 2009 final, no?

Also, everybody knows murray is the most down-to-earth big 4, and that the big egos are on the side of Fed and Nole. Everybody who thinks rafa is arrogant has no clue about his personality. Rafa is just extremely competitive, not only in tennis, but when he play videogames and about in every aspect of life. Its quite different being overly-competitive than having an engrained arrogance.

·
Registered
2,390 Posts
Enlightened observation by Nadal. It's about time that more and more people are acknowledging how privileged they are that they are playing in the same era as Murray. I wouldn't be surprised if Murray's slam trophies will be outnumbered by Nobel peace prizes after his tennis career. Maybe even his RU plates.

·
Registered
21,396 Posts
Nadal: ''Murray is hot, I wish I was inside of him''

·
Banned
5,616 Posts
What? he also cried when mono-fed won the RG 2009 final, no?

Also, everybody knows murray is the most down-to-earth big 4, and that the big egos are on the side of Fed and Nole. Everybody who thinks rafa is arrogant has no clue about his personality. Rafa is just extremely competitive, not only in tennis, but when he play videogames and about in every aspect of life. Its quite different being overly-competitive than having an engrained arrogance.
Lol he's anything but arrogant. I find him as quite sociopathic and infantile person actually and people eat that as humbleness

·
Banned
2,838 Posts
Actually people don't care abut what Nadal says, only Nadal haters like to exaggerate his fake humbleness. He just didn't want to say some wrong things only.

·
Registered
11,734 Posts

·
Registered
4,573 Posts
Murray keeps bending over for him. No wonder rafa loves him so much.
Yep, he was as beautiful in this semi as it gets, even more beautiful than in their last four slam semis 2011 RG, W, USO and 2010 W.

Let's hope his beauty gets tarnished a bit at W or USO semi this year by winning more than a set in their SF, forcing his good buddy Rafa to at least break a sweat before the finals.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts