Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
2,749 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
None of those 7 players will win 2015 RG. Mark my words!

If I'm wrong I promise I will not punish myself anyhow. No self banning from the forum, no new avatar, no new signature. Nothing!

·
23,950 Posts
Yes. Djokovic would forfeit the Slam after Nadal gives a W/O in the QF and Djokovic feels that he isn't worthy for winning the title not beating Nadal. That means this year we don't have any RG winner this year. So practically no one wins. ;)

·
Registered
24,311 Posts
I only care about one player not winning. The rest can win it if they want.

·
Registered
24,311 Posts
Same for me. Too bad he will win it. :eek:
You are dead wrong :D But if the devil wins the FO again, I will be taking a break from tennis like Klopp is from football

·
Registered
3,929 Posts
The guy with currently the best "training regime" will most likely win.

·
Premium Member
11,799 Posts
You could just say Djokovic is winning RG.

·
Registered
24,804 Posts
Same for me. Too bad he will win it. :eek:
you are referring to Nole to win, while Sheep is referring Rafa not to win. The evil is Rafa for Sheep not Nole. You still don't know it since you joined here for so long ;)?

·
Registered
821 Posts
You are dead wrong :D But if the devil wins the FO again, I will be taking a break from tennis like Klopp is from football
Moron...who is the devil...federer....you are a pathetic troll on the internet...I know you are roaming with multiple accounts in other forums.

·
Registered
2,749 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Moron...who is the devil...federer....you are a pathetic troll on the internet...I know you are roaming with multiple accounts in other forums.
The one on your avatar is the devil of course. :eek:

·
Registered
645 Posts

If I'm wrong I promise I will not punish myself anyhow. No self banning from the forum, no new avatar, no new signature. Nothing!
if you don't have astrology report that proves is, i aint believing you shit.

·
Banned
15,396 Posts

·
Registered
3,439 Posts
You know whats funny with these threads?

Well the fact you sorry lot believe in some dark voodoo magic, so you create "jinx" threads. And honestly believing someone can have serious conversation about tennis with you?

Maniacal delusion. Truly.

Is this forum about?

·
Registered
3,439 Posts
You know what Im gonna do.

Im gonna create in offtopic section of the forum blacklist thread with names of the these thread jinx starters. So we always know who is sane around here and who should we ignore and avoid.

Pros-
Less drama
Less Trolling
Less Flaming
Less everything tards do

Cons-

Not exactly democratic thing to do

·
Registered
2,170 Posts

Creepwood, time to put away those drugs you're taking.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts