F***ing have it
17,563 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

Attachments

·
F***ing have it
17,563 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
.. And, most notably, he competes in tight Capri pants that show off his impressive assets. He also constantly calls attention to this region by frequently adjusting the wedgie his Capris give him before he serves, a habit the unofficial Web site VamosRafael.com claims is "a nervous tic he developed as a young player." ..

:haha: :haha: :haha:

·
F***ing have it
17,563 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
KarolBeckFan said:
:yawn:

Rafa isn't a metrosexual.
i agree. But he's getting attention, so that's :cool:

·
Registered
557 Posts
The "metrosexual" label is so stupid. Most people, men and women, take care of how they look.

Talk about an empty article. Gay dot com seem to be good at producing that.

·
Registered
11,434 Posts
metrosexuals are as sex in the city put it "the gay straight guy"

the straight guy who is well dressed and looks after himself

·
Registered
11,434 Posts
alfonsojose said:
.. And, most notably, he competes in tight Capri pants that show off his impressive assets. He also constantly calls attention to this region by frequently adjusting the wedgie his Capris give him before he serves, a habit the unofficial Web site VamosRafael.com claims is "a nervous tic he developed as a young player." ..

:haha: :haha: :haha:
i still say if he can't leave his undies alone i will have to remove them for him :p

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
i agree in a way.. i've always thought and said that Rafa is slashy :lol:

·
Registered
4,978 Posts
I don't think that Nadal is metrosexual in the slightest. I think Nike chooses his clothing for the court- so he's not even deciding there. Outside of that, Rafael, doesn't seem to really care about clothing at all- he has about 6 shirts that he rotates in his off court appearances.

·
Registered
65,539 Posts
tall_one said:
You might be "metrosexual" if:

1. You just can't walk past a Banana Republic store without making a purchase.

2. You own 20 pairs of shoes, half a dozen pairs of sunglasses, just as many watches and you carry a man-purse.

3. You see a stylist instead of a barber, because barbers don't do highlights.

4. You can make her lamb shanks and risotto for dinner and Eggs Benedict for breakfast... all from scratch.

5. You only wear Calvin Klein boxer-briefs.

6. You shave more than just your face. You also exfoliate and moisturize.

7. You would never, ever own a pickup truck.

8. You can't imagine a day without hair styling products.

9. You'd rather drink wine than beer... but you'll find out what estate and vintage first.

10. Despite being flattered (even proud) that gay guys hit on you, you still find the thought of actually getting intimate with another man truly repulsive.

:haha:

·
Registered
19,954 Posts
But anyone familiar with Nadal's powerful strokes won't be surprised that he isn't letting himself get pushed around by American tennis yahoos: He's sticking with his "piratas," or pirate pants.
It's a combination of things:
1. Nike asked him to wear them. Most players just wear what the sponsors ask them to wear. However, Nadal said that he would not have worn them if they were uncomfortable and they are so he wears them.
2. Those American yahoos (to use their term) need to get over the fact that three quarter pants are part of everyday male fashion in large parts of Europe. They need to get over the fact that in some corners of the world, people have a different view on fashion.
3. So, if taking care of yourself and wearing those pirate pants is proof of being "metrosexual" than many European men are metrosexual. Fine by me if you like labels but it's silly.

Anyway, thanks for the link. Fluffy and without contents but still fun enough to read on a grey monday morning..

·
Registered
297 Posts
He is hardly what I call vain well at least judging on his hair otherwise he would have combed his hair to look good with the french open trophy;)

1 - 20 of 67 Posts