Mens Tennis Forums banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Banned
1,246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some videos of his training sessions have been uploaded on various sites and boy does he look frighteningly good. Serve is said to be not far off 2010 levels as there has been a grip change and he is standing much closer to the baseline.
He wants that 5th USO badly. Maybe he regrets skipping it last year, but he looks hungrier than he has done since USO 2019. Has also lost a lot of weight.
USO is going to be epic and then the NFL starts. The best part of the year is coming. Cannot wait.

·
Registered
489 Posts
Yes I saw and you are completely right. He looks super fit and super motivated.

After he wins the USO he will own 3 of the 5 biggest slam records:

Most slams titles (21)
Most RG titles (13)
Most USO titles (5)

His haters will be in complete ruins. :giggle:

·
Premium Member
21,967 Posts
Some videos of his training sessions have been uploaded on various sites and boy does he look frighteningly good. Serve is said to be not far off 2010 levels as there has been a grip change and he is standing much closer to the baseline.
Didn't you claim he was injured just few weeks ago, but now he's already a beast and frighteningly good? Or is he going to be back to injured in case of a loss?

·
Registered
13,566 Posts
He wants that 5th USO badly. Maybe he regrets skipping it last year, but he looks hungrier than he has done since USO 2019. Has also lost a lot of weight.
USO is going to be epic and then the NFL starts. The best part of the year is coming. Cannot wait.

Most slams titles (21)
Most RG titles (13)
Most USO titles (5)

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
So dataclown is account number 1 and AlwaysAClown is account number 2?
They are of course the same person. I'm surprised it took you guys this long to notice. :LOL:

Reactions: SetPointDown

·
Registered
4,257 Posts
Since we all know you will get banned soon because of owning a double account, I just wanted to tell you how much I enjoyed your posts. It's rarely that we can experience some pure tardish desperation, and I'm loving every second of it.

·
Registered
3,350 Posts
OP, next time you get aroused by Rafa's animal magnetism, the proper action would be to masturbate and get done with it, not make a thread about it. We all got different fetishes.

·
Registered
3,771 Posts

Most slams titles (21)
Most RG titles (13)
Most USO titles (5)

Federer has 5 US Opens so he would own no record their .

·
Registered
65 Posts
Nadal will never win a slam again. Djokovic destroyed him like he destroyed Federer at Wimbledon 2019.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts