Mens Tennis Forums banner
21 - 40 of 80 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Nadal was somewhat good looking when he was 19. Djokovic looked cute in 2007-08 before going gluten free. Nadal has aged terribly and the butt picking is gross. Makes me think he may have pimples and boils up his ass.
I'm sorry, but this is so dumb to me. He clearly isn't scratching anything. He wears tight underwear and clearly has a thicker ass than most male tennis players. He's just pulling the wedgy out. And bc he does everything in ritual, most times he doesn't have to pull it out, but he does anyway.

·
Registered
Nadal
4,811 Posts
Unless Phil stands for Philippa you're not seeing things from a female perspective. Smoking and hot are two words that come to mind.
Beauty in Eyes beholder so yes I think Nadal very good looking and so does he's beautiful wife and millions of female fans. Fan asked to marry Nadal mid match forgot the year but he was aged at this time to also dont think you know speak for all women or even small percentage of them.

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
I'm sorry, but this is so dumb to me. He clearly isn't scratching anything. He wears tight underwear and clearly has a thicker ass than most male tennis players. He's just pulling the wedgy out. And bc he does everything in ritual, most times he doesn't have to pull it out, but he does anyway.
Are Nadal fans just going to pretend that their messiah never picks his butt? Embarrassing!

·
Registered
5,838 Posts
Congrats! Your PhD in butt-scratching will be delivered shortly.

·
Registered
6,773 Posts
Are Nadal fans just going to pretend that their messiah never picks his butt? Embarrassing!
I told ya!!

And don't forget after shoving his fingers for the xth amount of times + wiping his nose ad nauseum before each serve 1st & 2nd his poor opponents have to shake his hands after the match.

I'd be carrying Purell bottles in both pockets in a match against him and when he sticks his hands out to shake mine I'd say 'Hang on' and then empty a boatload on my palms.

Covid was the best in regards to tapping racquets and not clasping those wedgie fingers.

·
Registered
11,981 Posts
Let’s be honest, Nadal is below average in looks, possibly unattractive, whereas Ronaldo is very attractive (yes, he has had operations, but that withstanding). Even a hair transplant and regular dying can’t salvage Nadal’s looks. He’ll never be handsome like a Djokovic.
LOl do you have any idea how many women around the world go to bed at night thinking about him? How many actually follow him around the world on the tour?
Why he has had Armani deals, paid millions o0f underwear ads etc.

Handsome like a Djok? You are totally out of it on this. Could not be more wrong.

·
Registered
11,981 Posts
Beauty in Eyes beholder so yes I think Nadal very good looking and so does he's beautiful wife and millions of female fans. Fan asked to marry Nadal mid match forgot the year but he was aged at this time to also dont think you know speak for all women or even small percentage of them.
lots of jealousy on this thread and just terrible taste. what's new?

·
Registered
11,981 Posts
I told ya!!

And don't forget after shoving his fingers for the xth amount of times + wiping his nose ad nauseum before each serve 1st & 2nd his poor opponents have to shake his hands after the match.

I'd be carrying Purell bottles in both pockets in a match against him and when he sticks his hands out to shake mine I'd say 'Hang on' and then empty a boatload on my palms.

Covid was the best in regards to tapping racquets and not clasping those wedgie fingers.
you're a real class act.

·
Registered
3,679 Posts

·
Registered
11,981 Posts
Well I'm definitely sanitary and I don't put my fingers up my orifices... especially in front an audience.

I guess that counts for something in terms of 'class'
you seem pretty obsessed.
Maybe not potty trained as a child?
But you aren't even getting it right.
No finger goes up any orifice. Jesus, can't you see correctly? maybe this explains your sense of what happens on a court.
He is pulling his shorts, from the outside, out from between his beautiful buttocks.

Look more carefully, I'm sure it will al become clear to you.

·
Registered
11,981 Posts
thanks.

It's all the haters have left.

They go back to it like a horse to an empty bowl of oats, desperate for something ....

#22 incoming.

·
Registered
3,925 Posts
Congrats! Your PhD in butt-scratching will be delivered shortly.
The difference between you and me is that at least I don't go around being a crybaby and asking people to stop trolling & be more mature, while you pretend to be such a perfect mature and serious poster when in reality you are one of the worse trolls around here. Keep on pretending that you are above others but everyone knows the truth that 99% of your posts are to bash Nadal and praise your boyfriend. Have a nice day tard. 😘

·
Registered
710 Posts
LOl do you have any idea how many women around the world go to bed at night thinking about him? How many actually follow him around the world on the tour?
Why he has had Armani deals, paid millions o0f underwear ads etc.

Handsome like a Djok? You are totally out of it on this. Could not be more wrong.
Who tf cares how many fugly women around the world go to their yeast infection stained bed thinking about Nadal, who has a ratface btw, every night? No one stalks him around the tour around the world. He has had to have 0 restraining orders because women don’t care for him. Armani is going bankrupt after they put Nadal in their underwear ads so thanks a lot ratface. Djokovic is classically handsome, but Nadal is fug

·
Registered
6,773 Posts
... You see Amy_1989... She immediately validates my point I made earlier.

you seem pretty obsessed.

Maybe not potty trained as a child?

But you aren't even getting it right.
No finger goes up any orifice. Jesus, can't you see correctly? maybe this explains your sense of what happens on a court.
He is pulling his shorts, from the outside, out from between his beautiful buttocks.

Look more carefully, I'm sure it will all become clear to you.
.. Weak sauce.Pointing out something unsavoury on a continual basis over the years is ripe for criticism.

And there we go... Immediate gaslighting & deflection.You went after my Rafa so you must have internalised issues as a result of it.Emotional fangirling 101.

Yes I've unfortunately looked and unlike you not at his supposed beautiful buttocks (rolls eyes tells us everything how invested your argument is right there) I've seen him go up and down with those fingers not just one movement pulling it out.When you do that well you know what's going on.

21 - 40 of 80 Posts