1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
3,982 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Banned
2,838 Posts
when more ppl realise who the best really is, it should happen!

·
Registered
4,632 Posts
:yawn: Wow. Shocking. What an achievement. Just give him a trophy and $2,000,000 while we're at it.

·
Registered
3,982 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
6,930 Posts
Slowly but steadily this Nadal is stripping the GOAThood from the Swiss in almost every conceivable way :shrug: : It starts with "Likes" and "Followers" virtual vouch for the controversial honorific..The Slams will come in no time :yeah:

·
Registered
4,423 Posts
Wow how late this thread come, i personally was going to made this, but i am not Nadal fan so why should i, i wrote it on other forum, Sharapova wills surpass both of them in few months, she is growing faster on Facebook than Rafa and Rafa is more active on Facebook than Roger + younger generation likes him more. Also he was No.1 in summer 2012, than he lost to Rosol and was out half year and Roger won Wimbledon so Roger was No.1 again and had comfortable lead.

·
Registered
6,491 Posts
I am stunned at this tbh. Federer is the perfect poster boy for the sport, extremely popular.. maybe I underestimate Nadals popularity. The names are synonomous with eachother, so that explains why they're on similar numbers, and I suppose Nadal winning slams later when more people use facebook probably has a little to do with. My mother just opened her own facebook..

·
Registered
24,311 Posts
There we go ... all the young 10 year old girls now joining Facebook and following Rafa. I knew Mark Zuckerberg's dubious moves would lead to something like this

·
Registered
6,886 Posts
Nothing new here.
Too many Spaniards, Latinos and Nadaltards on Facebook. Even many black Africans among his fans. Pure gloryhunterism.

Yes, it is an 'ism, since they almost religiously worship Nadal.
They must be some real headcases, as most heated discussions show.
I start to understand why your country rules the extreme right.

·
Registered
27,181 Posts
We all know all the true tennis fans are on Faultbook.

·
Registered
6,886 Posts

·
Registered
14,493 Posts
I start to understand why your country rules the extreme right.
You understand nothing.
I only stated that even those do support Rafito who have no cultural connotation to him (Latinos do have btw).

Jumping to any weird conclusion is the devil's doing, I guess...

1 more thing: no extreme right rules in my country. That is a sheer false assertion.
After your country sucked at the WC in Brazil... you may be pretty upset, I can see. :D

·
Registered
6,886 Posts
You understand nothing.
I only stated that even those do support Rafito who have no cultural connotation to him (Latinos do have btw).

Jumping to any weird conclusion is the devil's doing, I guess...

1 more thing: no extreme right rules in my country. That is a sheer false assertion.
After your country sucked at the WC in Brazil... you may be pretty upset, I can see. :D
Mods and a lot of posters interpreted your post as misogynist and racist, not only me, mate.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts