1 - 20 of 124 Posts

·
Banned
5,740 Posts
Complete ownage :bowdown:

·
Banned
6,795 Posts
And still has less slams than Federer. But any problem cannot be found?

·
Registered
130 Posts

·
Registered
6,886 Posts
Nadal is the alpha male of one of the most legendary generations of tennis. I mean, since Federer and Nole will occupy a place in the history of tennis when all is done is something unprecedented such domination of two all time greats by another one.

And you can include Murray in the mix too.

·
Banned
6,795 Posts

·
Registered
3,038 Posts
I struggle to understand why Nadal doesn't have dominant figures like Federer though he leads in slams and other tournaments against main rivals by considerable margin.

I think answer is losses incurred from Lesser players throughout the career in his peak/prime. Federer never lost to Ferrer in slams let aloe twice in his prime, plus numerous losses against lesser players and journeymans in slams and minor tournaments like Blake, Rosol, Darcis, Tsonga, Gonzo (Slams) and losses against Baghdatis, Ivan LJ, Youzny and endless list he lost the match against them in his peak/prime.

While Fed/Djoko were utterly consistent during their primes ( 23 and 13 slam Semifinals steak) losing only to main rival at latter stages denying every journeyman in their paths no matter how he played excellent. So this thread and record stated above is Punishment given to Djoko/Fed for their consistencies and reward for Nadal's frequent early losses to journeyman and his tactics to maintain mental edge

No way I'm denying Nadal is best beating main rivals but he's also best losing to journeymans in his prime, this record obviously affected by Nadal's inconsistencies or his rivals consistency on their weakest surface also as you could see 11 of 18 wins on clay which is not their best surface neither they are Clay Grinders.

Sorry for discontinuing h2h worship here but through above perspective It looks like false indication of domination.

Continue ………

·
Premium Member
2,779 Posts
I struggle to understand why Nadal doesn't have dominant figures like Federer though he leads in slams and other tournaments against main rivals by considerable margin.

I think answer is losses incurred from Lesser players throughout the career in his peak/prime. Federer never lost to Ferrer in slams let aloe twice in his prime, plus numerous losses against lesser players and journeymans in slams and minor tournaments like Blake, Rosol, Darcis, Tsonga, Gonzo (Slams) and losses against Baghdatis, Ivan LJ, Youzny and endless list he lost the match against them in his peak/prime.

While Fed/Djoko were utterly consistent during their primes ( 23 and 13 slam Semifinals steak) losing only to main rival at latter stages denying every journeyman in their paths no matter how he played excellent. So this thread and record stated above is Punishment given to Djoko/Fed for their consistencies and reward for Nadal's frequent early losses to journeyman and his tactics to maintain mental edge

No way I'm denying Nadal is best beating main rivals but he's also best losing to journeymans in his prime, this record obviously affected by Nadal's inconsistencies or his rivals consistency on their weakest surface also as you could see 11 of 18 wins on clay which is not their best surface neither they are Clay Grinders.

Sorry for discontinuing h2h worship here but through above perspective It looks like false indication of domination.

Continue ………

So you're basically saying that Rafa's health issues have prevented him from achieving GOAT status till now?

I couldn't agree with you more.

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
Not to mention he completely dominated both on his favourite surface but took slams from both on their favourite surface respectively. Too good, Rafa. Too good.

·
Registered
6,886 Posts

Continue ………
Nadal is a Robin Hood of tennis, he is so merciful with the poor and feeble as relentless with the powerful and rich.

·
Registered
3,038 Posts
Nadal is a Robin Hood of tennis, he is so merciful with the poors and feebles as relentless with the powerful and richs.
Kiedis went to Full clueless mode since Nadal have won Wimbledon aka beating Rosol. As I said earlier continue to worship. This is way better to read than shameless backing post to Anti Tennis "Goon Activities"! Enjoy.

·
Registered
3,038 Posts
So you're basically saying that Rafa's health issues have prevented him from achieving GOAT status till now?

I couldn't agree with you more.
No Queen Rafita achieved GOAT status last September with leading h2h against all "Top 30". No douibts. LOL

1 - 20 of 124 Posts