Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Nadal is judged because of his two matches on Lenglen and that is a huge misjudgement. Just go and watch the Almagrovmatch on the Chatrier. Yeah Mugro was incostistent but Nadals FH was firing at times. His magic is partly back on Chatrier!

Just be careful! I badly want Nole to win too! But if Nole does allow Nadal to dominate with the fearhand and makes more errors than his opponent, this could become a test of nerves!

Just a note of caution Fellow MTF'ers!!! I still thin Nole should and will win in 4 quite comfortable sets!

·
Registered
4,670 Posts
What is MTG?

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
Toni is probably the best person to judge Nadal's current state of form and his chances against Djoker.

·
Registered
24,311 Posts
There is nothing magical about that creature... he literally has no clothes and people are wondering about how excellent his fashion choices are.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Nadal is judged because of his two matches on Lenglen and that is a huge misjudgement. Just go and watch the Almagrovmatch on the Chatrier. Yeah Mugro was incostistent but Nadals FH was firing at times. His magic is partly back on Chatrier!

Just be careful! I badly want Nole to win too! But if Nole does allow Nadal to dominate with the fearhand and makes more errors than his opponent, this could become a test of nerves!

Just a note of caution Fellow MTF'ers!!! I still thin Nole should and will win in 4 quite comfortable sets!
I agree. At this lvl, it all really comes down to nerves – really. Sure Nadals forehand isn't as powerful as it used to be and Nole has had a better season.
But this is Rafas turf. At the same time that mean some mental pressure for Nadal as he feels weaker. He's gotta bring out that lil extra something to get this one home.
Great stuff coming up! :)

·
Registered
24,311 Posts

·
Registered
11,145 Posts

I never called you a motherfvcker. :sad:

·
Registered
4,670 Posts

·
Registered
24,311 Posts

·
Banned
2,160 Posts
Toni is probably the best person to judge Nadal's current state of form and his chances against Djoker.
Hey tard, how about taking a ban bet for 6 months based on Djokovic's RG result like your friend 17-6-302 did if you're so confident in Nadal's Decima?:wavey: However you seems like a person who doesn't have guts to do it, although Nadal has almost the perfect record at RG:toothy: In that case if Djokovic loses I will add another 6 months to the previous bet and leave the site for the whole year if you have enough dignity to answer for your words and not just troll around:bigclap:

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
Hey tard, how about taking a ban bet for 6 months based on Djokovic's RG result like your friend 17-6-302 did if you're so confident in Nadal's Decima?:wavey: However you seems like a person who doesn't have guts to do it, although Nadal has almost the perfect record at RG:toothy: In that case if Djokovic loses I will add another 6 months to the previous bet and leave the site for the whole year if you have enough dignity to answer for your words and not just troll around:bigclap:
Don't be silly now. Where have I said that Nadal is guaranteed to win? I believe that today's match is completely unpredictable. Reasonable people don't bet on events they believe to have an unpredictable result.

All I can tell you is that the 1.30/3.50 odds people are betting with are absolute nonsense.

·
Banned
2,160 Posts
Don't be silly now. Where have I said that Nadal is guaranteed to win? I believe that today's match is completely unpredictable. Reasonable people don't bet on events they believe to have an unpredictable result.

All I can tell you is that the 1.30/3.50 odds people are betting with are absolute nonsense.
Tell me everything I need to know about your belief in Nadal against peak Djoker:spit::spit:

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
Tell me everything I need to know about your belief in Nadal against peak Djoker:spit::spit:
Peak Djokovic vs Declined Nadal in clay is 50/50.

·
Premium Member
29,536 Posts
What a mug this MTG

1 - 18 of 18 Posts