Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think YES, He is all-court player. Just clay (and more in RG) more suited for his game for reason of fact there are not so many great power clay-court players.

·
Administrator
11,987 Posts
It’s not much of a question. 4 USO, 1 AO on hard, 12 RG (clay), 2 WB (grass). That’s all the evidence you need.

I thought the OP was going to pose an opinion contrary to popular belief.:p

·
Registered
4,059 Posts
All clay court player, yes...

Reactions: AskTheQuestion

·
Registered
4,059 Posts

·
Registered
3,108 Posts
All-court player? For real? You cannot be serious....... I would not call someone who wins over half his titles on one surface and comes to net only to shake hands an all-court player. Not to mention he’s practically useless indoors as he still has 0 WTF titles.

·
Registered
3,732 Posts
All-court player? For real? You cannot be serious....... I would not call someone who wins over half his titles on one surface and comes to net only to shake hands an all-court player. Not to mention he’s practically useless indoors as he still has 0 WTF titles.
Polish commentators always praise Nadal's ability at the net. It's just an MTF meme that he's useless there.

·
Registered
7,987 Posts
The OP is pretty new here (at least in terms of activity) so let's forgive him his lack of knowledge. The more time he spends with unbiased MTF experts the better he'll know that Nadal is a one trick pony, dirt moonballer and pure evil.

·
|
15,332 Posts
I think YES, He is all-court player. Just clay (and more in RG) more suited for his game for reason of fact there are not so many great power clay-court players.
Then what do you say about grass?
Most of the best players in the world are very comfortable on clay, whereas hardly any of them are comfortable on grass.
And if Rafa didn't exist then Federer and Djokovic would have 5 or 6 French Open titles each, and be considered as great as Borg.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts