Mens Tennis Forums banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
12,634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just saw this:
http://www.marca.com/edicion/marca/tenis/copa_masters/es/desarrollo/1055737.html (in Spanish)

According to newspaper MARCA on Friday, Rafael Nadal had to leave last Thursday training session for a contracture in the quadriceps in his left leg. The Balearic tennis player must keep rest for two days and take anti-inflammatories to be able to enter the court on Sunday, when he will play the French Richard Gasquet in his debut in the Masters in Shanghai.

The positive news is that after an initial exploration, Nadal stayed calmer. After an initial diagnosis it seems that there will be no problems for the manacorí to debut in his first match in the Masters Tournament. "On Sunday he should be fine to play against Richard Gasquet," said his doctor, Angel Ruiz Cotorro .

This tournament brings no luck to Rafael Nadal. Two years ago, in his first appearance, Nadal had to withdraw before the start of Round Robin for a post-traumatic arthritis in the left foot. In the middle of training on Thursday, the second working session being done since his arrival to Chinese land, the manacorí was forced to stop with strong discomfort in the left leg, which prevented him from moving from side to side of the court . He practiced for half an hour with Andy Roddick, whose serve could barely return.

·
Anathemaniac
41,908 Posts
Doesn't seem too much of a problem to me. The doc said he should be okay for his first match, no?

Anyway, hope that there's nothing seriously wrong! That would be very sad news indeed.

·
I DON'T LIKE DJOKOVIC
41,217 Posts
It's been updated since then, he managed a normal pratise on Friday.

He probably shouldn't have took to the practise courts an hour after he got off the plane on Wednesday night :retard:

·
Anathemaniac
41,908 Posts
He probably shouldn't have took to the practise courts an hour after he got off the plane on Wednesday night :retard:
That surely isn't the wisest idea to say the least... :eek: ever heard about adjusting oneself after a long journey with jetlag, Raf?

·
Registered
12,634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

So he didn't take the two days the article said had been ordered?

·
Registered
12,634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

Do you have a link to the update?

·
Banned
95,412 Posts
Team Rafa just getting in the 'i'm injured' stuff before a big tournament starts

nothing new here.

·
Ace Loveforty
83,415 Posts
yup, one excuse is in the bag already

like in US Open, after every win 'what a hero playing injured and winning' after losing 'hard luck playing injured'

·
Your visions will happen
53,643 Posts

like in US Open, after every win 'what a hero playing injured and winning' after losing 'hard luck playing injured'
What a fucking legend that guy is :rocker2:

·
Banned
95,412 Posts
Nadal was funny at the Open though, losing to Ferrer:

"I dont want to talk about my body, David played better and deserved to win, no" ....so he said sitting in Bilbo's grannies Wheelchair, with the drip on his arm and ambulance with uncle Toni in the drivers seat waiting at the side of the court.

Reactions: shotgun

·
POWER...UNLIMITED...POWER
5,067 Posts

He plays injured because he is a legend and a man.

Not like chokobitch who always quits when a fingernail breaks.

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
He plays injured because he is a legend and a man.

Not like chokobitch who always quits when a fingernail breaks.
Next time Djokovic beats Federer he's your #1 hero and super-spartan again. You're so predictable and boring, not deserving of any ACC title, whatsoever. You're not even a good troll, guess you're mediocre in everything...

·
Registered
142 Posts
why shanghai isn't fit rafa...two years ago...
hope he is ok

·
POWER...UNLIMITED...POWER
5,067 Posts
Next time Djokovic beats Federer he's your #1 hero and super-spartan again. You're so predictable and boring, not deserving of any ACC title, whatsoever. You're not even a good troll, guess you're mediocre in everything...
Hey clown,

I dont care if Chokerbich beats Fed is some other mm master tourny.
The only way that clown can redeem himself is by beating the Ego King in a GS final.

As a fedtard you obviously love this era of chokers and pansies because it makes everything easier on your golden boy.

Learn the spirit of sport..COMPETITION.

·
Banned
12,385 Posts
RFK, Federer IN competition seems to be making mincemeat out of the ATP Tour. Thus, he's known as Fed = ATP Tour Killa! Now that's what I call competition of the fittest! Fed kills all and lords over the entire firmament!

·
Banned
12,385 Posts
RFK is our resident troll and assclown.

·
Registered
27,354 Posts
RFK owns this thread.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts