Mens Tennis Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
6,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has this ever happened before? Even for a pusher like Nadal that is embarrassing! Anyone got other examples of this happening in matches, would appreciate the stats. I can't think of another occasion where this happened. Cheers :)

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
It must be another Humbalito act, credit to Tio Toni... I can't imagine a professional player playing this short on 95% of the shots, no matter how low he is on confidence hypothetically...

Expect him to play 20 times better at RG...

·
Registered
158 Posts
It must be another Humbalito act, credit to Tio Toni... I can't imagine a professional player playing this short on 95% of the shots, no matter how low he is on confidence hypothetically...

Expect him to play 20 times better at RG...
It's not his length of shot that's the issue though. Last year when he was playing better he was hitting the ball 4 CM SHORTER during the clay season. He was also hitting 3 km/hr faster though. Maybe opponents just aren't as intimidated by him as he's clearly losing testosterone, judging by the balding.

·
Registered
21,396 Posts
He once hit one winner while actually winning the set.

·
Banned
1,570 Posts
Has this ever happened before? Even for a pusher like Nadal that is embarrassing! Anyone got other examples of this happening in matches, would appreciate the stats. I can't think of another occasion where this happened. Cheers :)
I actually prefer that my fave wins , than some who hits 100 winners per match and still manages to lose.

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
It's not his length of shot that's the issue though. Last year when he was playing better he was hitting the ball 4 CM SHORTER during the clay season. He was also hitting 3 km/hr faster though. Maybe opponents just aren't as intimidated by him as he's clearly losing testosterone, judging by the balding.
4 cm shorter ... LOL, where are you in Rome?!?!? can I see you? You must have a very broken ruler

·
Registered
6,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I actually prefer that my fave wins , than some who hits 100 winners per match and still manages to lose.
Haha you like players who win solely because of opponents errors and not because of their own talent? Figures. Which returning poster are you by the way? ;)

·
Registered
21,396 Posts

·
Registered
4,535 Posts

·
Registered
57,594 Posts
I have honestly never seen that before. Has Simon done it, or Nadal when he was younger? I think even Ferrer had one in that set vs Wawrinka where Wawrinka was god and Ferrer horrible.

·
Registered
6,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
now you're back tracking :eek: at least have some consistency in your trolling
Hehe these trolls have no consistency do they? A Nadal calling someone else a pusher is always entertaining :)

·
Banned
1,570 Posts

·
Registered
6,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Jowilly = roasted :lol: :bigwave: :haha:
Yep, because 1 doesn't beat 0 does it? Plus, Tsonga usually hits a lot of winners, Dull regularly hits about 0. Over to you returning poster :wavey::worship:;)

·
Registered
28,788 Posts
Offensive baseliner indeed this Mallorcan

·
Registered
4,573 Posts
And some people have the MORAL to say Dull is GOAT :lol: That's actually depressing ... humanity have never been this fragile

·
Registered
6,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
And some people have the MORAL to say Dull is GOAT :lol: That's actually depressing ... humanity have never been this fragile
Don't taunt them, they are on the edge at the moment bless them. Blueclay will soon leave the forum and return under a different name again :p

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.