Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yet he signed a multimillionaire contract for playing there for those 3 years.

Can we consider this to be a fraud? If I were the owner of the tournament I would seriously consider to sue Nadal!

·
Registered
4,423 Posts
I really want to see how much money he got for it, i hope there is something about him winning at least 1 round or 2, but probably not, greedy Nadal, we all know he switched to Halle, just because he was saying to much money big TAX in UK, he can´t play in UK more than Wimby-WTF. so he goes to Halle and Gerry Weber is kind enough to give him cheque for nothing

·
Banned
6,795 Posts
Fraudal, nid

·
Registered
7,154 Posts
Is there a performance clause in the contract? I give Rafa credit for showing up even though the surface doesn't suit his game.
Is it your money? Did it come from you bank account? So stfu.

Nobody made Halle sign that contract they choose him. They knew that after RG he isnt in the best shape to play grass.

·
Registered
7,216 Posts
I'll say it again. Anti real grass tennis players have no business in Halle. Move back to Queens or prep on clay for Wimbly.
I used to love Queens but ever since Tim retired the surface has been slowed down.

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
Is it your money? Did it come from you bank account? So stfu.

Nobody made Halle sign that contract they choose him. They knew that after RG he isnt in the best shape to play grass.
It was a rhetorical question. The thread is useless because the appearance fee has nothing to do with his performance.

So eager to defend Nadal, as if I insulted your mother.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts