Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
440 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
And that is his forehand..
Cuz the rest is pretty :rolleyes:
He needs to work on his other shots, to be a complete player..
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nobody and lzhaol

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,433 Posts
Oh God the guy lost to someone who played unbelievable, why am I not surpirsed all the tennis geniuses on this board would find ways to tell him how to improve
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
12,234 Posts
to be honest, that's not true. his movement sets him apart from the rest. but being fast doesn't cut it on hardcourts, grass and carpet
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,235 Posts
Yeah, OK. I guess number two at 19, a French Open title, a hard court Masters Series title, two other Masters titles, and a bunch of other titles elsewhere aren't good enough. I mean, clearly he only has a forehand in his arsenal. That's why he's actually challenged Federer in all three meetings, right? Well, Nadal just got lucky there, you know... And it's not as if he wasn't playing an inspired James Blake playing to the best of his abilities, supported fully by the crowd... Yep. Just a forehand.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,597 Posts
oh my god, please say tha same after his victories, please say the same after his Final in Miami, of after his victory in Montreal.
today he played bad and James extremely well, and????
it's unfair to say after a defeat that he has only one shot, and also is something stupid!!!!!!
with only a shot you can't be World Nº2 and win a GS and 3 AMS, and if you reach all these only with a forehand is that the rest of the ATP Players are really pathetic for not beating him :lol:!!!!

this thread is .... una mierda!
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
24,626 Posts
croat123 said:
to be honest, that's not true. his movement sets him apart from the rest. but being fast doesn't cut it on hardcourts, grass and carpet
for hardcourt, it's already good enough to give you at least one TMS title on hardcourt and another TMS final within just a few months
more to come
 

·
Comparisons are Odious
Joined
·
10,541 Posts
Nadal loses a match and now he has problems? Give me a break............. Nadal just lost a match, that's all. It is bound to happen once in a while.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
289 Posts
federer express said:
thanks for stating the obvious. do you know a player who doesn't?
THANK YOU!! well said...
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
4,023 Posts
Flibbertigibbet said:
Yeah, OK. I guess number two at 19, a French Open title, a hard court Masters Series title, two other Masters titles, and a bunch of other titles elsewhere aren't good enough. I mean, clearly he only has a forehand in his arsenal. That's why he's actually challenged Federer in all three meetings, right? Well, Nadal just got lucky there, you know... And it's not as if he wasn't playing an inspired James Blake playing to the best of his abilities, supported fully by the crowd... Yep. Just a forehand.
Yes, he is great on clay but his tactics are lacking elsewhere . But I give him credit, he is young and has shown immense progress over time and will add more to his game for non clay courts because he has the tools.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,048 Posts
adee-gee said:
fantastic, fantastic thread. truly brilliant. thread of the year. someone give the guy an award.
someone will be giving him an award --hes right up there with some other great ones
 

·
_._._._._._
Joined
·
72,524 Posts
mitalidas said:
someone will be giving him an award --hes right up there with some other great ones
this one takes the title in my humble opinion. the man/woman must be rewarded. a true tennis genius.
 
1 - 20 of 55 Posts
Top