1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I feel Nadal would be the undisputed GOAT by now if not for these factors:

1. Had to deal with grassGOAT/ overall GOAT in prime

2. Had to deal with PeakVAK

3. WTF always played on his least favorite surface, would have won 6+ if played on clay

4. Hindered by knee injuries and other ailments, many missed slam opportunities

5. Time violation rule has made it harder on him, if he could have 52 seconds between points, he would have won more slams.

6. too many masters played on hard court. If more on clay, he would have more weeks at no1 than Fed and Eggvak.

7. Hair loss has caused loss of confidence. If he had beautiful hair like Fed, he could dominate with aplomb.

Discuss.

·
Registered
24,776 Posts

3. WTF always played on his least favorite surface, would have won 6+ if played on clay

5. Time violation rule has made it harder on him, if he could have 52 seconds between points, he would have won more slams.

6. too many masters played on hard court. If more on clay, he would have more weeks at no1 than Fed and Eggvak.

7. Hair loss has caused loss of confidence. If he had beautiful hair like Fed, he could dominate with aplomb.

Discuss.
he has receding hair line on one of the corner of his head, not as serious as Rafa though ;)

·
Premium Member
7,177 Posts
Can't tell if this is a troll thread or not.
1. I think playing against Federer didn't hurt him. He dominated Nose from the word go. I think he could have lost some of those slams if he played some random ballbasher instead of Federer.
2. Agree with this. Peak Novak did hurt him. A lot.
3. He still should have won one.
4. Agree.
5. I think he would benefit if he actually played faster. It's easier to keep momentum.
6. Well, yeah, but the tour is dominated by hardcourts, the amount of hardcourt masters is representitive. You could say the same about slams.
7. You're definitely trolling here.

·
Registered
2,285 Posts

Discuss.
See
(1:17:00) where Samson looses all his power&strenght because someone cuts his hair.

·
Banned
15,396 Posts
Lol what a ridiculous thread. Nadal is the LOAT - luckiest of all time.

Without luck, cheating, fixed draws, favorable schedules, umpire bullying, Tony's backdoor deals Nadal is 7-8 slam winner tops. And all of those would be RGs of course.

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Lol what a ridiculous thread. Nadal is the LOAT - luckiest of all time.

Without luck, cheating, fixed draws, favorable schedules, umpire bullying, Tony's backdoor deals Nadal is 7-8 slam winner tops. And all of those would be RGs of course.
And djoko would have won only 1 slam if it wasn't for your unwavering support and fawning over everything he does, even when he's in the bathroom taking a leak. If he gets pee pee on the toilet seat, you would probably defend him and blame it on external factors like someone knocking on the door.

·
Registered
24,776 Posts
And djoko would have won only 1 slam if it wasn't for your unwavering support and fawning over everything he does, even when he's in the bathroom taking a leak. If he gets pee pee on the toilet seat, you would probably defend him and blame it on external factors like someone knocking on the door.
you are so funny :haha:

Reactions: Matt01

·
Banned
15,396 Posts
No external factors and Novak would have had 14+ slams by now and you know it.

Insulting me and hiding behind snotty, stupid and fake attempt of "humor", does not help you there.

Sorry.

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

Insulting me and hiding behind snotty, stupid and fake attempt of "humor", does not help you there.

Sorry.
don't get your diaper in a twist. You are not Novak, stop trying to live through him vicariously.... About 14+ slams? you are on something stronger than I imagined.

Nadal 14>9 Novak. That is the bottom line.

·
Registered
24,776 Posts

Sorry.
no, i don't know it. He earned only 9. He did not win 14 is his own fault by not playing better in the finals. There is no external factors.

·
Banned
15,396 Posts
don't get your diaper in a twist. You are not Novak, stop trying to live through him vicariously.... About 14+ slams? you are on something stronger than I imagined.

Nadal 14>9 Novak. That is the bottom line.
As said, insults and snotty, fake "humor" do not help you. Just show your "arguments" are weak.

That is the bottom line.

·
Banned
15,396 Posts
no, i don't know it. He earned only 9. He did not win 14 is his own fault by not playing better in the finals. There is no external factors.
So you are Dolph Ziggler? Another exposed double account. :facepalm: Good to know.

interesting how you praise yourself as being funny. :haha:

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
As said, insults and snotty, fake "humor" do not help you. Just show your "arguments" are weak.

That is the bottom line.
so the argument of ''14>9'' is weak?

·
Registered
24,776 Posts
So you are Dolph Ziggler? Another exposed double account. :facepalm: Good to know.

interesting how you praise yourself as being funny. :haha:
I know you are talking to Dolph Ziggler but I just want to say I also don't know that Nole should have 14 slams if not for external factors.

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Chico, you must be seriously retarded if you think that I and Mimi are the same person.

·
Banned
15,396 Posts
Chico, you must be seriously retarded if you think that I and Mimi are the same person.
Registered for more than 3 years and only 200 posts. Clearly a double account. NID.

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Registered for more than 3 years and only 200 posts. Clearly a double account. NID.
only 200 posts in 3 years because of posters like you poisoning MTF :p

·
Banned
15,396 Posts

·
Registered
29,239 Posts
:haha:

Love the timing of this thread. Just after Rafito got yet another title handed to him by a choking & self-distructing opponent who was basically bossing Wafa around.

Luckiest player in the history of the fucking sport.

1 - 20 of 64 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.