Mens Tennis Forums banner

41 - 60 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
1,844 Posts
Was that supposed to be funny ?
Is this guy Arthur Fleck ? Need to be sure how we should react to this.

Could we do something for you ? Do you need sort of help ?
Just checked who Arthur FIeck is & this cIown's a dead ringer for him. MentaI disorder indeed :ROFLMAO:

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
Thank you for spilling 'true tea' and shutting the Noletrolls' swarm up. You should've come before from that sewer forum you left.
This is a much bigger forum than that TTW one. I made a mistake wasting time on there. They only have 100 members. Its mainly federer crybabies lol.

Nadal owns his biggest rivals even on their best surfaces. On clay nobody even in Nadals league

·
Registered
4,033 Posts
This is a much bigger forum than that TTW one. I made a mistake wasting time on there. They only have 100 members. Its mainly federer crybabies lol.

Nadal owns his biggest rivals even on their best surfaces. On clay nobody even in Nadals league
Really?

HARD H2H:
Federer 12-9 Nadal
Djokovic 20-7 Nadal

GRASS H2H:
Federer 3-1 Nadal
Djokovic 2-2 Nadal

So Nadal is a combined 19-37 against Federer and Djokovic outside of clay.
Has not beaten any of them outside of clay in the last 6 years, losing 14 matches in a row against them

Am I missing something here my friend?

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
Really?

HARD H2H:
Federer 12-9 Nadal
Djokovic 20-7 Nadal

GRASS H2H:
Federer 3-1 Nadal
Djokovic 2-2 Nadal

So Nadal is a combined 19-37 against Federer and Djokovic outside of clay.
Has not beaten any of them outside of clay in the last 6 years, losing 14 matches in a row against them

Am I missing something here my friend?
Outdoor hard Nadal 8-5 federer.

If you do not know the difference between indoor courts and outdoors, my friend you are missing so much you need to follow another sport.

Nadal owns Djokovic and Federer on their best surfaces as he has multiple wins v both. On clay they cannot even get sets off Nadal barely. Hence Nadal is GOAT and by a huge distance. Stop crying

·
Registered
4,033 Posts
Outdoor hard Nadal 8-5 federer.

If you do not know the difference between indoor courts and outdoors, my friend you are missing so much you need to follow another sport.

Nadal owns Djokovic and Federer on their best surfaces as he has multiple wins v both. On clay they cannot even get sets off Nadal barely. Hence Nadal is GOAT and by a huge distance. Stop crying
Federer favorite surface is grass. Nadal does not own him there.
Djokovic favorite surface is outdoor hard. Nadal does not own him there.
Quite the opposite actually.
Try harder.
Cheers!

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #48
Federer favorite surface is grass. Nadal does not own him there.
Djokovic favorite surface is outdoor hard. Nadal does not own him there.
Quite the opposite actually.
Try harder.
Cheers!
Explain Nadal 2-1 Djokovic at the biggest hard court event there is.

Who should try harder again? Lmao clueless plank

·
Registered
124 Posts
Explain Nadal 2-1 Djokovic at the biggest hard court event there is.

Who should try harder again? Lmao clueless plank
2-1!?
Come on, this is grasping at straws and sheer desperation.
2-1! :)))))))))))))
How about 29-26? :))))))))
Let's get this straight - at this point, Fed is still the GOAT. Djokovic is close and will become "THE GOAT" this year. And will retire with indisputable GOAT title (and even better H2H against #2 and #3), that'll probably hold for decades.
Nadal will be #3 in the "big 3" story. Great guy, amazing athlete, #3 in the history of this sport, entertaining and exciting - but #3. That's nothing to sneeze at guys. Far from it.
That's just how things are.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #54
Stopped reading at bold part.
When did Federer or Djokovic achieve that then. Unless u dont think Federer and Djokovic are with Nadal as top 3 of all time? Dont say Wilander u plank. AO in his day was irrelevant.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #55
2-1!?
Come on, this is grasping at straws and sheer desperation.
2-1! :)))))))))))))
How about 29-26? :))))))))
Let's get this straight - at this point, Fed is still the GOAT. Djokovic is close and will become "THE GOAT" this year. And will retire with indisputable GOAT title (and even better H2H against #2 and #3), that'll probably hold for decades.
Nadal will be #3 in the "big 3" story. Great guy, amazing athlete, #3 in the history of this sport, entertaining and exciting - but #3. That's nothing to sneeze at guys. Far from it.
That's just how things are.
Erm no offence but you seem delusional.

While you make predictions i post facts.

Nadal 2-1 djokovic at USO is pure fact. Not prediction. Fact lol.

Nadal is clearly GOAT. He is way ahead of Djokovic statistically. 19-17 is bottom line. Sorry.

Federer won 13 of his Majors before peak Nadal and Djokovic. 2008-2012 clearly shows Federer 3rd of Big 3. No excuse for him to have been dominated in that period by both at his peak.

I dont make predictions. I post facts. You cannot counter them as they are undeniable. Djokovic is better than Nadal at 500 level and 250 level where there is less pressure. Nadal though is a different beast when the pressure is on.

GOAThood is about who can handle the pressure. Nadal is by far the best at it thats why his win loss ration in Major finals is best of the three and djokovic is worse as it happens.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Erm no offence but you seem delusional.

While you make predictions i post facts.

Nadal 2-1 djokovic at USO is pure fact. Not prediction. Fact lol.

Nadal is clearly GOAT. He is way ahead of Djokovic statistically. 19-17 is bottom line. Sorry.

Federer won 13 of his Majors before peak Nadal and Djokovic. 2008-2012 clearly shows Federer 3rd of Big 3. No excuse for him to have been dominated in that period by both at his peak.

I dont make predictions. I post facts. You cannot counter them as they are undeniable. Djokovic is better than Nadal at 500 level and 250 level where there is less pressure. Nadal though is a different beast when the pressure is on.

GOAThood is about who can handle the pressure. Nadal is by far the best at it thats why his win loss ration in Major finals is best of the three and djokovic is worse as it happens.
Naagh... you know you're desperate here. I get it - it matters too much to you, but still... calma te.
29-26 H2H, soon to be 3X:26.
also, was Nadal ever #1? I mean, how many weeks at #1 he has? 20-ish? How many WTFs? Year end #1s?
Novak has 4 GS in a row, and Nadal did probably the same, right? No?
Novak won all 1000s, and Nadal did probably the same, right? No?
Nadal is #3... numero tres.
Always was, always will be.
Novak is about to finish this "debate" in a grand manner... Take the GS lead, increase H2H, get 2 of all GSs, 2 of all 1000s, break the weeks at #1 record, WTF record, etc. Hopefully, get the CYGS too...
In next 18-24 months he'll just bury this fake "debate" about who the GOAT is.
We knew the answer to that as soon as he arrived.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #58
Naagh... you know you're desperate here. I get it - it matters too much to you, but still... calma te.
29-26 H2H, soon to be 3X:26.
also, was Nadal ever #1? I mean, how many weeks at #1 he has? 20-ish? How many WTFs? Year end #1s?
Novak has 4 GS in a row, and Nadal did probably the same, right? No?
Novak won all 1000s, and Nadal did probably the same, right? No?
Nadal is #3... numero tres.
Always was, always will be.
Novak is about to finish this "debate" in a grand manner... Take the GS lead, increase H2H, get 2 of all GSs, 2 of all 1000s, break the weeks at #1 record, WTF record, etc. Hopefully, get the CYGS too...
In next 18-24 months he'll just bury this fake "debate" about who the GOAT is.
We knew the answer to that as soon as he arrived.
Oh dear. Poor deluded serbian lol. Like in North Korea it seems facts get distorted in Serbia lol.

Ok lets stick to facts. Nadal has 4 YE1. So has Djokovic. Weeks at no.1 is pointless lol. All it shows is Djokovic fails when it matters at end of year.

Best of 5 set matches is the alpha male preserve. Nadal 19-17 Djokovic and Nadal 9-6 Djokovic. Sorry Djokovic is sonfar behind Nadal currently we Nadal fans pity Serbian fans.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Oh dear. Poor deluded serbian lol. Like in North Korea it seems facts get distorted in Serbia lol.

Ok lets stick to facts. Nadal has 4 YE1. So has Djokovic. Weeks at no.1 is pointless lol. All it shows is Djokovic fails when it matters at end of year.

Best of 5 set matches is the alpha male preserve. Nadal 19-17 Djokovic and Nadal 9-6 Djokovic. Sorry Djokovic is sonfar behind Nadal currently we Nadal fans pity Serbian fans.
:)))))
you guys are so much fun :)))))))
it's like you're bragging about having herpes... forcing people to look at it and when they turn away in disgust you cheer "victory!!!!" :))))))

29:26 baby. 29:26. And (as you know) - it'll only get worse :)))))))))
Rafa is done. At this point - we can only use Rafa to maybe stop Zverev/Thiem/Medvedev, or at least tire them a bit before they meet the one and only King of this game. Same goes for Fed.

29:26, soon to be 3x:26...
Rafa is #3, numero tres... you should be happy with that.

Nadal about Djokovic (after Novak kicked his cute butt):
"...I have never seen someone playing at this level, and I have been following the sport for many years now. ..."
:))))))))))))
I suppose some more but-kicking is needed, not by rafa - but by his delusional fans.

·
Registered
103 Posts
I believe what OP say if he not Nadal fan. Nadal best ever some respect, Federer best other respect and Djokovic best in yet other respect. They all GOAT their own way, so pointless continue this discussion. We come up diffeent player depending stat we looking, right? They equally good and it such disgrace choosing one another because they all deserve resepct and champion.

41 - 60 of 64 Posts