Mens Tennis Forums banner

21 - 40 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Reasons are

1. Most Majors ever at his age and almost certain to eclipse 20 as time on his side
2. Only ever player to win multiple majors on all 3 surfaces
3. Leading h2h against Federer and Djokovic at the majors 18-11
4. Most ever wins at one Major which is the hardest Major to win
5. Olympic Gold

2nd is Federer. Djokovic is probably 4th behind Sampras (not including Laver as tour was totally different) as Djokovic gets 2 Majors on his best surface. If Nadal Federer and Sampras all had 2 Majors on their best surface all three would have won way over 20 Majors.
:))))))))
I didn't laugh this much in a while. Thanks! :)
Also, 6. Nadal wears awesome trunks :)))))))))))
We all love Nadal. He's a great kid. But he's #3.
Of course, Novak is #1 - that's indisputable. And Fed will probably remain #2, which is fair.

Thanks again, you really made me laugh and put me in good spirits today.
Awesome :)))))))

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
:))))))))
I didn't laugh this much in a while. Thanks! :)
Also, 6. Nadal wears awesome trunks :)))))))))))
We all love Nadal. He's a great kid. But he's #3.
Of course, Novak is #1 - that's indisputable. And Fed will probably remain #2, which is fair.

Thanks again, you really made me laugh and put me in good spirits today.
Awesome :)))))))
Yeah and thats just butt hurt deluded nonsense lmao. The logic there is 17 is more than 20 but 20 is more than 19. Alas welcome to the Serbian educational system 🤣🤣

·
Registered
124 Posts
Yeah and thats just butt hurt deluded nonsense lmao. The logic there is 17 is more than 20 but 20 is more than 19. Alas welcome to the Serbian educational system 🤣🤣
seriously - you and your friends in that Nadal-cult are hanging by a thread.
I get it - but at this point - it's obvious.
Nadal is done.
29:26 is H2H and it's clear who's better. It's been like that for a while now.
Nadal, as much as I love and respect him, is a one-trick pony. Not even close to compete with Fed and even less with Novak.
The race is pretty much over. Now it's up to Novak to close it out and finish it.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Nadal is done.
Nadal, as much as I love and respect him, is a one-trick pony. Not even close to compete with Fed and even less with Novak.
The race is pretty much over. Now it's up to Novak to close it out and finish it.
Nadal has more US Opens than Djokovic and Federer. Federer not even won one this era lol. Babe USO is hard court.

Djokovic gets two Majors on his best surface yet still trails Nadal . You are getting desperate love. Nadal is smashing Djokovic at Majors and m1000 level. Yes Djokovic and Roger better at 250 level and exhibitions lol

·
Registered
2,169 Posts
Nadal is done.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Wouldn't be mad if someone explained how Nadal is GOAT without WTF and just 1 AO- although I don't even know if the latter is relevant. I'd love to say yes, but those two things kind of... make this complicated. 👀

·
Registered
3,577 Posts
I don't remember if this is an offense, but can I request for this unoriginal OP to be banned?
This might be the 162nd thread on the same topic. And he is a DA. He even has "2" in his username, lol.

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
Good to see such original thread, OP must be the most innovative person ever. It hasn't been discussed yet who the GOAT is, so I will gladly follow this topic.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Nadal has more US Opens than Djokovic and Federer. Federer not even won one this era lol. Babe USO is hard court.

Djokovic gets two Majors on his best surface yet still trails Nadal . You are getting desperate love. Nadal is smashing Djokovic at Majors and m1000 level. Yes Djokovic and Roger better at 250 level and exhibitions lol
Oh, does he really have more US Opens ?
Brainess midget. Maybe you did not read my kind explanation to you recently BUT that Mallorquian monkey only has ONE title more than that guy from Monaco. WAN not two not three, not four or five. So writing "US Opens" (plural) is completely wrong and misguiding. GET IT IDIOT !

Oh really, so Nadal is smashing Djokovic at the slams and Masters ? When was his last grass and hardcourt win against the Serb ? USo 2013 ? Ups. Who is only one Masters 1000 title behind Nadal ? Djokovic ? How could be that ? one, not two, not three and not four or five.

See i dont know if you have a serious mental illness or if you are just retarded but please in your own interest, stop writing. Its pathetic.

Djokovic wipes the floor with Nadal.
He leads both Fedal in biggest titles count. Where are Djokovic 250 titles ? Aha, exactly, practically non-existing. Nadal and Federer vulture ATP 250 and 500 titles when Djokovic only cares about the real deal. Its a fact. Look it up how clean and high valued Djokovics titles are, compared to the other two.

Mhh, with ease i had Pantera2 for breakfast. Cute, clueless and easy. Went right through my stomach and the rest of my digest organs.

·
Registered
76 Posts
I don't remember if this is an offense, but can I request for this unoriginal OP to be banned?
This might be the 162nd thread on the same topic. And he is a DA. He even has "2" in his username, lol.
I sincerely agree and recommend a ban for this simple-minded individual. We can not provide a platform for people with clinical psychological disorders. May they have a cure and our best wishes.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Good to see such original thread, OP must be the most innovative person ever. It hasn't been discussed yet who the GOAT is, so I will gladly follow this topic.
He has serious mental issues. Let us better pray for this lost soul. So lets have that in mind.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
Oh, does he really have more US Opens ?
Brainess midget. Maybe you did not read my kind explanation to you recently BUT that Mallorquian monkey only has ONE title more than that guy from Monaco. WAN not two not three, not four or five. So writing "US Opens" (plural) is completely wrong and misguiding. GET IT IDIOT !

Oh really, so Nadal is smashing Djokovic at the slams and Masters ? When was his last grass and hardcourt win against the Serb ? USo 2013 ? Ups. Who is only one Masters 1000 title behind Nadal ? Djokovic ? How could be that ? one, not two, not three and not four or five.

See i dont know if you have a serious mental illness or if you are just retarded but please in your own interest, stop writing. Its pathetic.

Djokovic wipes the floor with Nadal.
He leads both Fedal in biggest titles count. Where are Djokovic 250 titles ? Aha, exactly, practically non-existing. Nadal and Federer vulture ATP 250 and 500 titles when Djokovic only cares about the real deal. Its a fact. Look it up how clean and high valued Djokovics titles are, compared to the other two.

Mhh, with ease i had Pantera2 for breakfast. Cute, clueless and easy. Went right through my stomach and the rest of my digest organs.
No lets educate you. Big titles are Majors Olympics and Masters 1000.

Nadal owns djokovic like a pigeon in all three plus in big boy mach best of tennis nadal 9-6 djokovic. Lol keep crying. Nadal owns Djokovic at the biggest hc major 2-1 and title wise 4-3. U softy wipe those tears away lol

·
Registered
2,169 Posts
No lets educate you. Big titles are Majors Olympics and Masters 1000.

Nadal owns djokovic like a pigeon in all three plus in big boy mach best of tennis nadal 9-6 djokovic. Lol keep crying. Nadal owns Djokovic at the biggest hc major 2-1 and title wise 4-3. U softy wipe those tears away lol
Thank you for spilling 'true tea' and shutting the Noletrolls' swarm up. You should've come before from that sewer forum you left.

21 - 40 of 64 Posts