Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Banned
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Nadal has owned the Us Open this era and also has 3 IWs and 5 Canadian Opens. Only Djokovic matches Nadals prowess in North America but ultimately the US Open is the most prestigious event and Nadal owns Djokovic there.

Without doubt Nadal is not only greatest clay courter ever he is also greatest North American hardcourter ever and overall GOAT due to his completeness across all surfaces. The Nadal Surface Slam is the decider. Also Multiple Slams on All Surfaces.

All hail King Nadal. Thank you. Love me.

·
Administrator
6,058 Posts
Federer leads him with 5 US Open titles, plus has twice as many masters titles at North American HC events with 18 to Nadal's 9.

And that's not to mention past greats such as Sampras, McEnroe, Jimmy Connors who on HC won 5 US Opens, 4 US Opens and 3 US Opens respectively (Connors winning it on grass and clay before it changed to hard as well), plus a bunch of other tournaments played in America.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Nadal has owned the Us Open this era and also has 3 IWs and 5 Canadian Opens. Only Djokovic matches Nadals prowess in North America but ultimately the US Open is the most prestigious event and Nadal owns Djokovic there.

Without doubt Nadal is not only greatest clay courter ever he is also greatest North American hardcourter ever and overall GOAT due to his completeness across all surfaces. The Nadal Surface Slam is the decider. Also Multiple Slams on All Surfaces.

All hail King Nadal. Thank you. Love me.
I hope he wins Miami at least once in his career, a title that is missing.

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
Federer: 23 Big Titles.

Djokovic: 19 Big Titles.

Dull: 13 Big Titles, and never won @ Miami.

So no, Dull is not even close.

·
Banned
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Federer: 23 Big Titles.

Djokovic: 19 Big Titles.

Dull: 13 Big Titles, and never won @ Miami.

So no, Dull is not even close.
List these 23 titles on North american hard courts Federer has since Nadal turned 21 lmao.

You prove Nadal is GOAT on North American hard courts. Did u think Basel was in North America?

Federer is garbage on hard courts this era. He was fine when Henman and Roddick about. Its an insult to Nadal and Djokovic he even gets mentioned in same breath as the two goats

·
Banned
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Federer leads him with 5 US Open titles, plus has twice as many masters titles at North American HC events with 18 to Nadal's 9.

And that's not to mention past greats such as Sampras, McEnroe, Jimmy Connors who on HC won 5 US Opens, 4 US Opens and 3 US Opens respectively (Connors winning it on grass and clay before it changed to hard as well), plus a bunch of other tournaments played in America.
Nope. Federer has 0 Us Opens since Nadal arrived as an adult. Yes we can have a debate about Sampras v Connors v Nadal. Federer frankly a joke on Hard courts this era.

·
Banned
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
You are right but still it is a masters 1000 event and a zero hurts.
Honestly i know some guys in an around the tour. Miami not a big event prestige wise.

The masters 1000s that are prestigious are IW Rome and Canadian Open. They are the big ones.

·
Registered
939 Posts
HC North America GOAT is either the unbearable WINDRay or Memphisikori. Both had unbeatable peaks.
I always remembered his Memphis stuff as if he destroyed all the great players. Checking his results... yeah. Did he ever beat a single player who had won a 500 title by then? I know Felicano Lopez has won Vienna back in 2004 but is that good as 500 these days?

He escaped Querrey and Krajicek. Still better than losing to them.

·
Registered
258 Posts
Honestly i know some guys in an around the tour. Miami not a big event prestige wise.

The masters 1000s that are prestigious are IW Rome and Canadian Open. They are the big ones.
I’m good friends with Novak’s youngest brother, and know what for a fact that players only care about Aussie Open and Wimbledon. These are the 2 pinnacles of the sport...

·
Your visions will happen
46,868 Posts
Still needs 1 Miami title

·
Registered
4,451 Posts
List these 23 titles on North american hard courts Federer has since Nadal turned 21 lmao.

You prove Nadal is GOAT on North American hard courts. Did u think Basel was in North America?

Federer is garbage on hard courts this era. He was fine when Henman and Roddick about. Its an insult to Nadal and Djokovic he even gets mentioned in same breath as the two goats
Federer won 2 US opens after nadal turned 21 and 11 North American Hard Court Masters.
why don’t you just shut up you pathetic hater? Have you checked nadal’s us open and Canada draws the past 3 years? Who is in a weak era now

·
Banned
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Federer won 2 US opens after nadal turned 21 and 11 North American Hard Court Masters.
why don’t you just shut up you pathetic hater? Have you checked nadal’s us open and Canada draws the past 3 years? Who is in a weak era now
Lmao hahahaha. Nadal being GOAT decoturf hard court player is really rubbing salt in ur wounds lmao.

Federer won 0 USO after 2008. Nadal was 21 in 2008. 4-0 . 4-0. Deal with it.

Oh btw every HC event Nadal won past 2 years had Djokovic in the draw bar Canada this year. Deal.

·
Banned
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I’m good friends with Novak’s youngest brother, and know what for a fact that players only care about Aussie Open and Wimbledon. These are the 2 pinnacles of the sport...
Are u embrrassed by posting drivel. FO and USO are the most prestigious slams and get most coverage

·
Registered
1,990 Posts
Surprise. USO is most popuIar in US whiIe FO is in France & perhaps Spain. The most popuIar internationaIIy is stiII WB (even HC ATG’s like Novak describe dreaming of it more than any other growing up) whiIe the genuine HC surface resides in MeIbourne.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts