Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 323 Posts

·
Registered
1,609 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Me corrige @b1pr, ayer puse 'hormonas de crecimiento' y parece que son 'factores de crecimiento'. Lo puse tal cual me lo habían informado.
https://twitter.com/NachoMuhlenberg/status/495129608334094336

I felt this deserved a separate thread but obviously mods can merge the threads and change the title of the original thread.

This is the same guy who fastgrass indirectly got his info from. There was no leaked information, the Nadal camp voluntarily gave him information. Obviously he got his terminology mixed up. Even if Nadal was cheating why would he voluntarily give up this information.

n8's edit:

·
Registered
12,644 Posts
https://twitter.com/NachoMuhlenberg/status/495129608334094336

I felt this deserved a separate thread but obviously mods can merge the threads and change the title of the original thread.

This is the same guy who fastgrass indirectly got his info from. There was no leaked information, the Nadal camp voluntarily gave him information. Obviously he got his terminology mixed up. Even if Nadal was cheating why would he voluntarily give up this information.
Well, can you at least translate this? I have to use on line translators and they never work very
well.

·
Registered
337 Posts
IGF1 (Insulin Growth Factor 1) is not the same thing as HGH (Human Growth Hormone), but they are related (the "HGH" test actually tests for IGF1). They both can be Performance Enhancing, if administered illegally.

I believe that IGF1 is somehow related to PRP (may be a byproduct ?), but it is not significantly performance enhancing, if it is an accepted PRP procedure (local administration only). It can be performance enhancing, if administered in an illegal manner.

The test does not detect HGH directly, but rather looks for an unnatural increase in two markers -- insulin like growth factor 1 (IGF-1).

Serum IGF-1, VEGF, and bFGF levels are significantly elevated after PRP injection, supporting a possible ergogenic effect of PRP. An indirect marker for hGH doping, the product of IGFBP-3 × IGF-1, also significantly increased after PRP

Since IGF1 is a by-product of both PRP, and HGH, PRP (not performance enhancing) could in theory be used to mask performance enhancing HGH injections.
Try harder, Nadull tard.

·
Registered
1,609 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well, can you at least translate this? I have to use on line translators and they never work very
well.
I only got very basic HS spanish level so I am sure someone with a better understanding will translate this.

·
Registered
1,609 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Try harder, Nadull tard.
I dont know what your trying to prove but PRP doesnt increase Growth hormone levels but they both have a same by product.

·
Registered
2,169 Posts
Backtracking.

·
The Last Mohican
24,521 Posts
Yep.

Toni must have been furious that this guy exposed the truth yesterday. Toni made sure the guy comes out to try and cover it up.

This guy is on Toni's black list now. Good luck Nacho, you did tennis a great service.
If only Dull had any shame, he would withdraw from the USOpen. But we all know that Dull is on a mission to surpass 17 slams, and he will do absolutely anything and everything in order to get it. So much that he is almost becoming a chemical creation. String technology, slower courts, and now this?

And people debate whether Dull could actually remain competitive in any era in the past. What a joke. We all know that Dull will enter the USOpen with all moonballs firing, and once Dull reaches the final, this "injured" wrist will be the last thing on peoples minds.

While I'm grateful that Dull saved tennis in Toronto & Cincinnati, it's all for naught unless Dull also loses the USOpen. If Dull actually wins the USOpen, we all will know that his injury was fake and possibly even used as leverage, or some sort of decoy, or an attempt to illegally outmaneuver his opponents.

What a strategist Toni is. :worship:

·
Registered
11,780 Posts
By the way, fyi, @b1pr (mentioned in the tweet), is:

"We are a sports marketing company. Experts in publicity. Handling Rafa Nadal, Vika Azarenka, Janko Tipsarevic, Alessandro del Piero, Angelique Kerber, ...

web: b1pr.com "

B1PR Team: Benito Perez-Barbadillo - Principal and Founder Associate, Carlos Moya - associate, Caroline Guillot de Suduiraut - Publicist

Respectfully,
masterclass

·
Federer Fan & Dull Hater
11,399 Posts
By the way, fyi, @b1pr (mentioned in the tweet), is:

"We are a sports marketing company. Experts in publicity. Handling Rafa Nadal, Vika Azarenka, Janko Tipsarevic, Alessandro del Piero, Angelique Kerber, ...

B1PR Team: Benito Perez-Barbadillo - Principal and Founder Associate, Carlos Moya - associate, Caroline Guillot de Suduiraut - Publicist

Respectfully,
masterclass
Yep.

·
Banned
12,122 Posts

·
Banned
18,509 Posts
If only Dull had any shame, he would withdraw from the USOpen. But we all know that Dull is on a mission to surpass 17 slams, and he will do absolutely anything and everything in order to get it. So much that he is almost becoming a chemical creation. String technology, slower courts, and now this?

And people debate whether Dull could actually remain competitive in any era in the past. What a joke. We all know that Dull will enter the USOpen with all moonballs firing, and once Dull reaches the final, this "injured" wrist will be the last thing on peoples minds.

While I'm grateful that Dull saved tennis in Toronto & Cincinnati, it's all for naught unless Dull also loses the USOpen. If Dull actually wins the USOpen, we all will know that his injury was fake and possibly even used as leverage, or some sort of decoy, or an attempt to illegally outmaneuver his opponents.

What a strategist Toni is. :worship:
Don't you ever get tired of crying? But I guess being a Fraudtard, you can't help it....

·
Premium Member
5,242 Posts
Yesterday I put 'growth hormones' and seem to be 'growth factors'. I put it as I had been informed.
So who in the Nadal camp gave him this information? It seems he is blaming them for not telling him the correct treatment.

·
Federer Fan & Dull Hater
11,399 Posts
So who in the Nadal camp gave him this information? It seems he is blaming them for not telling him the correct treatment.
Who cares who gave him the information.

He got info from Dull's camp (people Dull works closely with) that he will in fact be getting growth hormones. Maybe they didn't expect him to come out to social media and post about it or maybe the person in question committed a lapse in telling the truth and not the fabricated growth factor.

Then a day later the guy comes and says "I was wrong, it seems it is growth factor not hormone." told to him by someone who works at "...a sports marketing company. Experts in publicity. Handling Rafa Nadal, Vika Azarenka, Janko Tipsarevic, Alessandro del Piero, Angelique Kerber, ...

Dull's camp trying to backtrack and cover up the very obvious scandal that somehow escaped the big media(or maybe they chose not to cover).

·
Registered
322 Posts
One of the most, obviously guys like Hitler, Stalin, Pol Pot, Federer and Mao Zedong are slightly worse :wavey:
What a disgusting human being.
To put Nadal and Federer along with people that commit mass atrocities.
There is trolling and joking, but this is just beyond the pale.

·
Registered
1,426 Posts
growth factor is pretty much the same as growth hormone....

1 - 20 of 323 Posts