Who is the favourite

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 160 Posts

·
Registered
6,414 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Q. I would guess that you probably against Roger are going to have to play how you played in the third and fourth sets rather than the first and second, because maybe he won't give you a chance to come back in the match.

RAFAEL NADAL: I will try my best from the beginning. I tried my best from the beginning tonight.

Sometimes the things didn't work as good as you would like, but that's the sport. I will try from the beginning if happens the same than tonight.

So I will keep fighting with positive attitude, and the normal thing is lose. But if I play like the third or fourth set, hopefully I will have my, you know, my chances.

Always playing in these kind of surfaces he's the favorite. His level is fantastic, and he won today a fantastic match against one of the best players of the world, Del Potro. So he's doing very, very well. Did he lose a set yet?
Is he telling the truth? Or is it a tactical move

·
Lurrrkin'
18,058 Posts
Re: Nadal says Federer is the favourite to win the Semifinals

delete thread
ban OP
*Slams fist* Dammit man. If we did this, when will it end? We might as well delete MTF and ban the internet.

·
Banned
18,509 Posts
Goderer is favorite for every tournament he enters, even pie eating competition back in Switzerland :worship:

Reactions: tribalfusion

·
Registered
4,711 Posts
Goderer is favorite for every tournament he enters, even pie eating competition back in Switzerland :worship:
Multi-talented guy, this Federer.

I heard he always find Nadal first, every time they play hide-and-seek in the locker room, too. But, never could find uncle Toni, though.

·
Registered
13,393 Posts
NID Rafa :haha:

·
Lurrrkin'
18,058 Posts
This one time, he's accidently correct.

I voted for both of them, because we could.

·
Registered
14,624 Posts
Federito is favorite this time. :cool:

1 - 20 of 160 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.