Mens Tennis Forums banner

Nadal - Djokovic: Who will win?

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Anastasia Komananov, KGB
53,509 Posts
I think Nadal will win but given both of their form at the moment, I think it's going to be one fugly match.

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
Rafa in 2, considering how crappy Novak's been playing

·
Registered
1,619 Posts
Novak has been playing horribly.

The only result I can see is 2 easy sets for Rafa, unless Nole suddenly finds some form.

·
Comparisons are Odious
10,541 Posts
Nadal should win this...

·
Registered
653 Posts
Not particularly fond of Djokovic, but a Nadal victory in straights, which is the most likely outcome, will jeopardise Richie's chances of qualification, as it would be difficult to defeat Ferrer.

·
Registered
948 Posts
Battle of the exhausted. I honestly don't know. Nadal needs it for the semis, Novak needs it to save some pride in all this. I think they're both down at the moment.
I hope Novak can find it inside him and shine once more to close this season with a win.

·
Registered
878 Posts
I think Nadal will take it in two. Djokovic doesn't have anything to play for now (beyond pride), and he's been in horrible form anyway.

·
Anathemaniac
41,908 Posts
It depends on whether Nole still gives a ratt's ass about a tournament which he's already OUT - I very much doubt he will. Therefore, Nadal in two.

·
@Ryan's Hat
19,893 Posts
Nadal, I thihk. Both Nadal and Novak are out of form, far away. I'm so furious about Novak.

·
Ace Loveforty
83,407 Posts
i dont think Djokovic will be up for a battle

Nadal in 2

·
Registered
5,998 Posts
Nole will tank.
He's done so well this season but has just run out of steam physically and mentally at the crucial time I think he just wants to go home and chillax.

Nadal in 2. something like - 7/5 6/2

·
Registered
6,789 Posts
Novak will win.....in imitating Nadal.

Seriously, if Novak plays for pride, he has a chance.

·
Registered
27,276 Posts
I don't know which Djokovic will show up tomorrow but his post match interview doesn't sound very positive. He says he will try to win unconvincingly and uses words like hopefully. I guess this is the lowest in confidence I have seen him all year:eek: but this was before Nadal lost so at this moment he might be rubbing his hands in glee at the opportunity to deny Nadal the semifinal entrance:devil:

1 - 20 of 47 Posts