1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
1,585 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
638 Posts
http://www.livetennisguide.com/2011...an-martin-del-potro-will-reach-top-4-in-2012/

he will be a very good player. It’s clear that he’s a candidate for No. 1. He will be amongst the first four players in the world next year. He’s a very complete player. He doesn’t have any cracks in his game. He’s very solid. He will be unstoppable next year if the wrist injury allows him.
what a troll this nadull!:lol::lol::lol:
does he seriously think del mugro will take over either fed or murray? Or maybe he meant himself will drop out of top 4 and DP will replace him, in which case he might be right:worship:

·
Registered
14,479 Posts
Very nice of Rafa to say this. :awww:

Hopefully he's right and JMDP will be back where he belongs next year.

·
Lurrrkin'
18,058 Posts
Looks like Nadal and Fed have perfectly honed the fine art of loading pressure upon their rivals' shoulders.

·
Mammoths
4,710 Posts
Del Potro is a scary foe who can burn very brightly for periods as was experienced by Roger in the 2009 US Open final, but even this year against Djokovic and Nadal in RG and Wimbledon respectively. His shit wrist injury held him back for a long time and he's long overdue a real run of form now and a revisit to the top 5, in my opinion. In fact, he might have a chance for a Major next year for realz.

·
Registered
2,504 Posts
Del Potro is a scary foe who can burn very brightly for periods as was experienced by Roger in the 2009 US Open final, but even this year against Djokovic and Nadal in RG and Wimbledon respectively. His shit wrist injury held him back for a long time and he's long overdue a real run of form now and a revisit to the top 5, in my opinion. In fact, he might have a chance for a Major next year for realz.
Like all ballbashers, he will have a hot streak, and then play crap for the rest of the year. Book it.

He looked good against Nadal, on the baseline, but Nadal isn't 100% or even close to it.
I wouldn't be surprised if he made a slam final though, but I would put money that he won't be ranked above #5 - Nadal was just being overly courtagious because he won the match.

·
Mammoths
4,710 Posts
Like all ballbashers, he will have a hot streak, and then play crap for the rest of the year. Book it.

He looked good against Nadal, on the baseline, but Nadal isn't 100% or even close to it.
I wouldn't be surprised if he made a slam final though, but I would put money that he won't be ranked above #5 - Nadal was just being overly courtagious because he won the match.
I'll book it, babe. :hearts:

·
Anathemaniac
41,908 Posts

·
Banned
18,509 Posts
Nadal giving false hope to the guy. There is no way he'll be top 5 again.

·
Registered
11,827 Posts
Can you hear this, Murray? Hasta la vista, and never come back!!! You won't be missed!

·
Registered
5,068 Posts
Can you hear this, Murray? Hasta la vista, and never come back!!! You won't be missed!
I can see that with either Del Potro or Tsonga having such an impression on their face. It would be for the better for the sport unless Murray can eventually refine his forehand.

1 - 20 of 68 Posts