·
Ace Loveforty
83,412 Posts
Rafito :hearts:

·
Anathemaniac
41,908 Posts
Well done, Rafa! :hatoff:

Comfortable, solid, well-deserved win. Though it must be said that PHM was quite a bit of help to Rafa - way too many UEs.

Well, so it's Blake next. I trust Rafa will manage to win that match. :yeah:

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
well done :yeah:

poor phm 0-8 with rafa now :aww: the worst stat for any player against rafa??

now time to roll the blake again :rolls:

·
Registered
4,144 Posts
I like Rafa's new bandana

What else... ah, expected result

·
Registered
2,250 Posts
Credit to Nadal if he makes it to the final. He'll probably have to pass known roasters Blake and Berdych to get there. I like his chances though. He's playing well and he turned the tables on Blake in IW. I think he'll take Blake in straights. The likely match against Berdych is probably 50/50, though.

·
Registered
11,530 Posts
Good, routine win for Nadal. Played exceptionally well to get the break in the second set with three FH winners in that game. Now on to a tougher challenge.

·
_._._._._._
72,524 Posts
Not bad, some lovely shots but also went into defensive mode at times.

Will need to step it up against Blake, but these last 2 tournies will have given him huge confidence for the clay court season, even if he does lose to Blake.

·
Premium Member
24,626 Posts
Not bad, this was really a good showing of Rafa again and he had a good intensity in this match. Was fired up after good points. I found his backhand good today, too. He really had some rippers on this side, on both sides actually.

Damn, things are not looking good for the German Davis Cup team. I hope at least the 2nd singles player is showing some more weaknesses ;)

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
congrats rafa! great great great match! good luck vs blake! you did it once, you can do it twice!

·
Registered
770 Posts
Well it wasn't as pretty as the 1st set against Kiefer, but it didn't need to be. Solid play from Rafa was all that was required. Today's match was just another day at the office, and it only took 1 hour and a half. :) It's wasn't the tightest match those two have ever played, but it wasn't a blow-out. They both hit some winners and had some impossible gets that had me :eek: :worship: .

Rafa will need to play more like he did in the first set against Kiefer to beat Blake a second straight time, but he'll cross that bridge when he comes to it.

Congrats Rafa!

·
I DON'T LIKE DJOKOVIC
41,217 Posts
The shotmaking at times was :drool: :hearts:

Solid stuff from Rafa. Looking lovely in Miami :inlove:

·
Banned
95,412 Posts
:lol: huge surprise here

let me guess how it went

-rafa breaks