Mens Tennis Forums banner
21 - 40 of 44 Posts

Premium Member

|
Nadal suffered a foot injury at Roland Garros so good idea to skip Wimbledon, even though Djokovic needs 10-8 5th Set to beat Nadal at Wimbledon with the roof closed.

Registered
Can't wait for him to lose and devastate his tards some more lol

Registered
Reactions: SetPointDown

Registered

Registered
For sure if Nadal does well in Washington and Canada he will skip Cincinnati. However if he loses early in one of those 2 tournaments then he would want more match play and will play Cincinnati. I'm surprised that you guys didn't figure this out. Nadal knows what he's doing, he's very smart. He will do what it takes to peak at the USO and therefore end noletardism once and for all.

Registered
For sure if Nadal does well in Washington and Canada he will skip Cincinnati. However if he loses early in one of those 2 tournaments then he would want more match play and will play Cincinnati. I'm surprised that you guys didn't figure this out. Nadal knows what he's doing, he's very smart. He will do what it takes to peak at the USO and therefore end noletardism once and for all.
馃槼 I鈥檓 severely disappointed in u, Mr. DA. The man who鈥檚 in 鈥榖east mode鈥?

Registered
And that (not skipping the Olympics) is exactly the wrong decision that Djokovic will deeply regret.
Calm down alt-right.

We are not dealing with conspiracy theories now.

This is the real world.

Registered
You definetely need to sit down with the shrink. Your obsession with me is sick and disturbing to say the least.
If you can't stand the heat get out of the kitchen sweetheart.

Or alternatively don't make dumb comments that's gonna land you in hot soup.

21 - 40 of 44 Posts